• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexGrowthBot.com (Eugene Lipinsky)

General discussions of a financial company
I have a few trades which are winning. But there is no TP and SL, I don't know what to do, in the end I manually close them. Good wins but can someone explain why not TP or SL?

Reply to 'beginnerluck'

Yesterday Forex Growth Bot Support sent message to all their EA owners and inside was this quote about hidden SL & TP:

"2) There have been many requests for some minor updates
and as a result we are working diligently to release a new
update very shortly these changes include:

The option to use stop loss and take profit on each trade
instead of the robot hiding it.
Ability to change comments."

Full results of yesterday's Euro Tiger Ride!

I am trading a live account with Forex.com!

There has been a total of nine trades, the first one opened on Tuesday, a Buy 0.04 (I have it set at 0.02) This was followed by seven more trades on Wednesday, all Buys at 0.02.

One losing trade, closed on Wednesday, and eight winning trades!

I got a bit jumpy last night before going to bed, as there had been some reversal.

As the old saying goes, 'a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush', so I manually closed three trades. This left three open trades!

At 8.00 GMT today it opened another trade!

At 8.30 GMT today, as I was watching, it closed all trades!

I ended up with a total of £166.52 profit, (977 pips). :D

Closing the three trades last night cost me around 265 pips. :unhappy:

I have had a look at the Active Live account (with Think Forex) and it had opened and closed six trades in the same period, for + 574 pips!

This just goes to show how on a given day, the broker can make such a difference. Only time will show if it continues like this.

Last edited:
Thanks!

Yesterday Forex Growth Bot Support sent message to all their EA owners and inside was this quote about hidden SL & TP:

"2) There have been many requests for some minor updates
and as a result we are working diligently to release a new
update very shortly these changes include:

The option to use stop loss and take profit on each trade
instead of the robot hiding it.
Ability to change comments."

I was too busy yesterday and did not notice this email. I have to find some time now to make the changes.

Strange behavior of this EA

On my CFH platform trades were not closed by EA. I closed them now manually because on FPA test were closed already and Albert. b said - on his platform were closed too.

This EA is incredible unstable: 3 brokers and 3 totally different trades and different results...

They are winning me old mate!

Above Fxelfin states, how unstable, 'three different results on three brokers'.

It is a fact that you will NEVER get indenitcal broker results trying to match brokers!

Even if two people are using the same broker on different computers, it is unlikey that they will trade exactly the same, (different connection speeds etc).

I sometimes have three brokers MT4's open at the same time and it is very rare that the prices match exactly. In extreme cases I have seen as much as ELEVEN PIPS difference in price ranges at the same time.

What Fxelfin should really be looking at is, that all three platforms are at this moment showing healthy profits and may it continue!

anyone trying this bot, Please do update on progress, i like the low risk strategy... and am considering.. also the Q of whether it is necessary to get the upsell versions? many thanks, dmac

Reply to 'duncanmac'

duncanmac -just scroll down to "Answer from Forex Growth Bot Support - Today, 07:35 AM" where I pasted answer I received about upsells from FGB support. No need to buy anything.

Update

The Robot is closing trades, so it's just a matter of behaviour on my broker's MT4.
The amazing almost 1000 pips are now: +175 pips closed and cashed
+352 pips opened positions

The Robot left almost 500 pips unrealized profits, but I beleive most Robots wouldn't have made this kind of profits in the first place any way;)
If it was on the live account I would have definately closed manually some of the positions quite earlier.

Back