• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexLexus.com

General discussions of a financial company
I agree with your brian, patience is virtue .
Lexxus is 100% ECN compliant now - Fixed today

Watch for the news events

Hello, I am running the EA on a real account and also on demo. Both with Alpari UK. As a safe practice I disable the robot one hour before any well known news events. Today in the morning I disabled the EA on the real account because of ADP Non-Farm Employment Change News today at 8:15AM EST. It looks like doing it saved me some bucks. If you follow this safe practice perhaps you may skip some good trades, but you will also be on the safer side. I hope this helps.

Thanks Jamie, i will certainly look in to it, My next update will include Time control for clients to deicide when to trade and when not to. Meanwhile

Its been one full month since live stats started, I thought i will update all with september stats
We had 3 recent losses ,but thats part of the game. Look at September stats . I repeat don't get carried away by individual trades .Focus on monthly profits. This is not a scalper .

September 09 Stats

Profit 54% in live account
Expectancy 10-20 %
Highest point 72% [1 week ago]

Recommended Settings

Thanks Malai,

I am also running the EA on a demo account with Alpari UK. On this account I am using the three EAs provided: the High Risk GBPUSD, the Low Risk GBPUSD and the USDJPY. Is it a good idea to run the High Risk and Low Risk together ?, or should I only stick to one of them ?
Good trading to all.

Provided you have enough equity , you can use all of them ,but to start with i would recommend using either Hr or LR with jpy . Make sure you have enough equity - check manual for necc free equity info.

thanks

Newsletter

For September 09 newsletter kindly go to our website and click on newsletter.

Regards
Malai

Last edited:
Trade duplicator is ready and active, Exsisting clients can apply for that thro email for free . Fill in the form we have sent you and the EA pack will be with you
No more hassle to update every month , as its all done from our side .
New customers - Very Easy to set up and get same results as us

New Higher Price tables will be effective from this week end .
Only a few more licenses on the price is available .If you click the buy now button and it shows no page available means its sold out

Last edited:
Lexxus competition

Dear all,

We have announced a competition. The details of the competition can be found on the website .

Thank you
Happy pipping

Which broker

Hi Malai,

I'm considering purchasing the Trade Duplicator EA (hope it's still available) and plan to use FXDD as my broker. Will it work with FXDD?

Thanks

Back