• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexLexus.com

General discussions of a financial company
Great, so you are now improving to a stoploss almost 10 times the average take profit.

This EA is one of the most expensive on the market and I think at this stage it is a pure rip-off. With this kind of risk to reward ratio, a person will make better profits with a simple MA crossover.....or maybe a coin toss.....at least he won't have to pay $200 for it!

I was lucky and exited manually at 60 pips loss. There were at least 2 opportunities for this EA to exit with reasonable loss when it was clear that the trade was going wrong......but like I said, this EA does not have an exit strategy.....unless you consider a massive stoploss an exit strategy.

Sorry, Malai, you seem like a nice chap and a talented programmer but you will not catch me anywhere near this EA again............

Hi,

It has 3 internal stop loss, as you see in previous trades, but on that day all failed, which happens very rarely and thats why that fixed stop loss was hit

malai

What's even more unfortunate is this trade had a chance to exit in profit. I almost closed it manually at that point but decided to ride it out. No stop loss was set at a profit level as I have seen this signal do before; again, something I could have done manually but decided to place my trust in the signal instead. I ended up losing 23% of my account and have decided to terminate my subscription.

Dear Traders,

Please ask yourself, how many other 'unfortunately' incidents will there be again in future? Stop putting the blame on unfortunate incidents when the system is not tested. It had failed badly in November. A couple of 'patches' had been made and rebranded. There is a saying, you can change the design of the pot but the soup inside it will always be the same.

If I never remember wrongly, Malai proudly announced the launch of 5 system trading configuration in January after tons of failures to match his trade due to duplicator, due to coding, due to this and that. Why market it in this first place and treat traders like guinea pigs? Now, he fires back by saying we are taking too much risk by trading his system? If he wants us to choose only 1 system out of his 5, why go through the hassle of giving 3 or 5 system configuration? Why go through such hassle and increase the chance of unfortunate incidents?

Last but not least, for those who is reviewing such product, all the backtest which results in a huge drawdown and lost had been removed from his website. There will never be a fair developer who published their real lost from the system online. Hopefully forexpeacearmy will still be able to hold the stats for others to see and to avoid spending money on such EA.

Personally, I've ditched all his product and revert to semi-auto indicator system. I will gladly accept my lost if it's due to my own fault and not to some unfortunate incidents.

If you are going to risk your live account on his upcoming whatever breaker or pressure to turn on his PRO indicator, I wish you all the luck. Most of the traders on Donnaforum had already tasted the -ve trades from his system.

Hi,

The Fixed stop loss is for emergency purpose only , unfortunately today is one of them . To avoid this , The fixed stop loss has been reduced to 75

I Know people have lost money , including me but thats the risk forex has
When our stats lost only 20% , how come some clients posted loosing all money in one trade ? Clearly they are takikng too much risk.
We offer 5 systems, for choice of risk only , and not for trading all at once .
With small stop loss, these things wont happen again

malai

Dear Traders,

Please ask yourself, how many other 'unfortunately' incidents will there be again in future? Stop putting the blame on unfortunate incidents when the system is not tested. It had failed badly in November. A couple of 'patches' had been made and rebranded. There is a saying, you can change the design of the pot but the soup inside it will always be the same.

If I never remember wrongly, Malai proudly announced the launch of 5 system trading configuration in January after tons of failures to match his trade due to duplicator, due to coding, due to this and that. Why market it in this first place and treat traders like guinea pigs? Now, he fires back by saying we are taking too much risk by trading his system? If he wants us to choose only 1 system out of his 5, why go through the hassle of giving 3 or 5 system configuration? Why go through such hassle and increase the chance of unfortunate incidents?

Last but not least, for those who is reviewing such product, all the backtest which results in a huge drawdown and lost had been removed from his website. There will never be a fair developer who published their real lost from the system online. Hopefully forexpeacearmy will still be able to hold the stats for others to see and to avoid spending money on such EA.

Personally, I've ditched all his product and revert to semi-auto indicator system. I will gladly accept my lost if it's due to my own fault and not to some unfortunate incidents.

If you are going to risk your live account on his upcoming whatever breaker or pressure to turn on his PRO indicator, I wish you all the luck. Most of the traders on Donnaforum had already tasted the -ve trades from his system.

One Stop loss lead to all these things, in such a difficult market conditions, stats will improve in the near future and will speak for itself

Sotonking .. I never said to use all 5 systems, its only for a choice , and you choose some as per your risk taking level. And i have clearly mentioned in the manual that total risk should not exceed 8 % , if thats the case this trade could have cost around 25 % to traders, which can be obtained in one good month.
Easy to blame the EA for the loss, but SL do happen in Forex. The thing is whether it will bounce back or not that matters . Watch the stats growing soon
No one is going to remove the stats from FPA and demo will be running .
Stats in our website is also their in the performance page, false allegations are not the right thing to do .

malai

Last edited:
One Stop loss lead to all these things, in such a difficult market conditions, stats will improve in the near future and will speak for itself

Sotonking .. I never said to use all 5 systems, its only for a choice , and you choose some as per your risk taking level. And i have clearly mentioned in the manual that total risk should not exceed 8 % , if thats the case this trade could have cost around 25 % to traders, which can be obtained in one good month.
Easy to blame the EA for the loss, but SL do happen in Forex. The thing is whether it will bounce back or not that matters . Watch the stats growing soon
No one is going to remove the stats from FPA and demo will be running .
Stats in our website is also their in the performance page, false allegations are not the right thing to do .

malai

Results speak for itself ...Right. Can you kindly explain to the general what actually happened to Lexxus before Lexxus Pro came about? Now that something happened to Lexxus Pro, what's next?

Yes, 8%. Your system opened 2 trades! Yes! 2 trades at the tip whereby all free indicators showed a strong downtrend. If someone were using PROLR and PROMR, it means there were 4 trades based on LOW AND MEDIUM risk. How does it account to 8% then? Your 2010 Jan PROLR had all the profits generated from October or November wiped out! You call that 8%? I'm beginning to doubt your calculation abilities.

I don't give false allegations. If you have nothing to hide, kindly replace all your 2010 January stats to prove yourself and to prove to others that I'm giving false allegation. Don't just show 2009 Dec stats and expect the public to be dumb.

lexxusPROLR System | Myfxbook (This is the link where it used to show your PROLR in action. Clearly to prevent people from seeing a huge drawdown and lost had you got it deleted. If you wish to clear your good name, I dare you to relist all your stats for the 4 systems with updated trades till January 2010)

I won't engaged in any further discussion with you on this. The public will find from the rest that your EA is not worth their time.

Last edited:
Results speak for itself ...Right. Can you kindly explain to the general what actually happened to Lexxus before Lexxus Pro came about? Now that something happened to Lexxus Pro, what's next?

Yes, 8%. Your system opened 2 trades! Yes! 2 trades at the tip whereby all free indicators showed a strong downtrend. If someone were using PROLR and PROMR, it means there were 4 trades based on LOW AND MEDIUM risk. How does it account to 8% then? Your 2010 Jan PROLR had all the profits generated from October or November wiped out! You call that 8%? I'm beginning to doubt your calculation abilities.

I don't give false allegations. If you have nothing to hide, kindly replace all your 2010 January stats to prove yourself and to prove to others that I'm giving false allegation. Don't just show 2009 Dec stats and expect the public to be dumb.

lexxusPROLR System | Myfxbook (This is the link where it used to show your PROLR in action. Clearly to prevent people from seeing a huge drawdown and lost had you got it deleted. If you wish to clear your good name, I dare you to relist all your stats for the 4 systems with updated trades till January 2010)

I won't engaged in any further discussion with you on this. The public will find from the rest that your EA is not worth their time.

LExxus is still there for previous clients up and running. Not for sale anymore as i am concentrating on LExxusPRO.

This clearly shows you dont understand what i said. 8 % in total means, may be 4 +4 or 2+6 . simple maths

Risk in this is calculated as per equity left. All stats are still there, PROLR was taken because its been replaced with single trades PROLR
PROMR, PROHR stats are as it was before, and you watch it grow [see the performance page]

I am not arguing with you especially after giving you the refund, but just clarifying your allegations.

Last edited:
LExxus is still there for previous clients up and running. Not for sale anymore as i am concentrating on LExxusPRO.

This clearly shows you dont understand what i said. 8 % in total means, may be 4 +4 or 2+6 . simple maths

Risk in this is calculated as per equity left. All stats are still there, PROLR was taken because its been replaced with single trades PROLR
PROMR, PROHR stats are as it was before, and you watch it grow [see the performance page]

I am not arguing with you especially after you got the refund, but just clarifying your allegations.

Be it you given me the refund or not, I will still file a chargeback with my bank. I am not slandering you or supporting you because I got the refund or not.

I don't care what 8% what simple maths. When you wiped out 8k of your profit and incurred another 8k lost on your equity shown on your PROLR before you removed them, that is not 8% alright? Don't come up with maths here and there to prove your claim.

Your PDF only shows up to October 2009. Be it or not you want to support your claim any further, all I ask is for you to show all the stats UP TO JANUARY 2010! You want to have a single trade system to SHOW HOW GOOD your system is? Create another row of stats! Don't just erase and claim your righteousness.

Period. Traders may go to DonnaForum to have a look at what other traders are saying about the system. Words speak for themselves.

Attempting to get chargeback after refund is not correct and the bank will tell that he is trying to get money back twice, wouldnt work
This shows the poor credibility of this client Sotongking..

One stop loss wouldnt make a system bad, you will notice that soon
I dont like to exchange words with you anymore. And no way interested in luring customers in thats why we have the live stats in FPA and in the website.

Time and future stats will show the crediblity of the system.

malai

Last edited:
ForexPeaceArmy covering for Lexus?

Both ForexPeaceArmy and ForexLexus show a "NEW" statement from Jan 05.
What you don't know, but they do, is that this is a statement from the day after a huge crash of the EA.
If you see in Forex Vigilante you will see that the EA blows almost your entire account.
This is a real statement that ForexPeaceArmy knows.
They say that it is a "NEW" EA. My question is: so the old one makes you loose all your money?

** WHY would ForexPeaceArmy cover the results?

Back