• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

forexlitecapital.org

Vivian88855

Recruit
Is forexlitecapital.org is a scam? Heard rumors from my friends that they only take the money and never distribute the profits.

Never heard of it but the best thing to check any fund or broker is to see their active facebook group. Watch the payouts in that group posted by members.

Facebook groups can be full of shills and can quickly ban/block real clients who try to report problems.

Deposit types are all not subject to easy tracing or chargebacks.

30 to 90 days to make a withdrawal? That's insane.

Sending money away to some unregulated offshore entity because they claim good returns is a great way to quickly become poor.

for me, If any company cannot buy a .com domain then it is scam. Imagine if they cant afford a good domain what they can give you. That is just another crap.

Brokers should process withdrawal in 1-2 days if your positions are liquidated. So many reputable brokers. Don't risk it.

I have sen so many broker using domain .com and just now I am hear broker using domain .org I am also doubt although not yet making more research, I guess this is as scam broker

Brokers should process withdrawal in 1-2 days if your positions are liquidated. So many reputable brokers. Don't risk it.

Nowadays brokers are giving instant withdraw as well. So that broker is good with instant withdrawal or within 24 hours, specially if you have big amount to withdraw.

If the broker has a long waiting period to withdraw money, it is not a good sign. I really liked the brokerage firm which gives us instant withdrawal options.

Nowadays brokers are giving instant withdraw as well. So that broker is good with instant withdrawal or within 24 hours, specially if you have big amount to withdraw.
Seems sound good if broker offer instant withdraw, so don't need to verify withdrawn through finnace department, I am joined on broker that using instant transfer but for internal only if withdraw money from account trading need checked by broker first

Seems sound good if broker offer instant withdraw, so don't need to verify withdrawn through finnace department, I am joined on broker that using instant transfer but for internal only if withdraw money from account trading need checked by broker first
If a brokerage firm has instant withdrawal and instant deposits. It is very good for a small time trader. Once I place a withdrawal, I really cant wait to see the money in my account. I like instant withdrawal options.

Back