• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexOptimum.com

General discussions of a financial company
I've traded on a demo, but haven't tried on a real account yet. Decided to open a real account because on a demo I can already trade quite well and with good results.

Well then I'd advise you to open a deposit over a 100 dollars. If you deposit less then it'll be pretty hard, especially for a newbie.

The conditions are the same as on a pamm if you don't count the difference pamm from lamm. I even thought of investing, but the fact of having to deposit a large sum is a little frightening...

Well, not bad then. At one time I invested in pamm and that experience went well. I might repeat it =). What did you mean that you need to invest a big sum?

So what will you get out of a small investment? If you've decided to invest your money in the first place, you need to have a reasonable sum. Only this way you'll have good profit.

That's an interesting idea. But I think it's true only for those who actualy invest money. People who want additional passive income will do well with a small sum. I'd invest a bit into lamm and put a bit in my account.

I have to disagree with you on this one. If you've decided to invest money into lamm, you need to have a good sum and not some scraps. This way profit will be higher.

I think if your trading goes well, you'd better deposit the money you wnated to invest. You'll get maximum profit this way.

Maybe you're right. Plus, I've decided that I needed a bigger deposit a while back. But I'm not sure about the sum I should deposit. Btw, I've read this thing about bonuses, like you can take them after you've added 500$. Does it work every time you top up your deposit or only for the first time?

It works every time. But there are specific bonuses you get when you top up your deposit for the first time, no matter the amount. The ones you're talking about work every time you add money to your deposit but the sum should be more than 500$.

Back