• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexThor.com (Alexander Collins)

General discussions of a financial company
Hello everyone,
I would like to share with you some information regarding current performance. According to the built-in execution time measurer, last trades were executed within 3000-6000 ms which is very high. On the other hand, some of our users who have trading environment similar to ours have slightly better results:

thorreal.png

And that makes me believe that it is a technical issue which can be solved.

results

hello,

i like to share my results from thorII after i bought it.

still testing. to be convinced needs long time.

its not really good and he make only seldom trades, thats why until now i dont let him run on a real account.

so what to do - time is running - ask for refund - or give some more chances ??

regards

Attachments

• 2012-11-23 reults_pps_thorII.png
    2012-11-23 reults_pps_thorII.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 13
hello,

i like to share my results from thorII after i bought it.

still testing. to be convinced needs long time.

its not really good and he make only seldom trades, thats why until now i dont let him run on a real account.

so what to do - time is running - ask for refund - or give some more chances ??

regards

Hello,

I bought it (FPA promotion, 50% off) and tested it on 2 live micro accounts and 1 demo accounts, all three is different broker including Armada Market (the same broker as the one that ForexThor is using for performance test). Till the date of Nov 6th, the EA had only made 3 trades (net result: ~1% gain).

So I made a request for refund, but I did not get a clear confirmation. ForexThor support only cited a low market volatility as the reason and that they are working on an updated version. After two weeks, I had to log a complaint with RegNow (the payment processor) and also informed FPA moderator about the issue, only then I got a confirmation and the refund process was initiated.

I am now waiting for the money to appear in my credit card account.

yes - i am thinking in the same way.

its only pity - the results on the fpa ( real and demo ) looks quiet good - but the time for testing or moneyback guarantee of 3 month is extremly short compare to the trades of the ea in this period ( 3-4 ).

i was running thor with the setting 3 in an other demo until now no trade.

i would like alex collins give us a statement - whats going on if there is an improvement - and he will keep his word for the refund.

I guess forexThorII is dead. After giving me a lot of hope making a reasonable profit over some 5 months, it lost it all in two weeks.
Don't know what happened to it, but it doesn't look good.

thor2.gif

Any suggestions?

hi camelo, me too i bought thorII. but my results are not so bad then yours. i run it still on a demo at fxsalt broker. at the moment 200 minus. the ea run not 24hr bc i have no vps. which broker you are using and your account is real ?? regards

Attachments

• 2013-07-11 thor.png
    2013-07-11 thor.png
    80.1 KB · Views: 3
hello,

today i opened my demoaccounts where the thor ea is running and i got a error message.

licence check failed.

i also observed the website from Forex Trading Systems, Strategies and Robots that work! doesnt work anymore - it is pointing now to Forex Trading Systems, Strategies and Robots that work!

anyone has some new informations whats going on ??

i try to reach a.collins by mail.

best regards, ts

Hello tangmase, the website is redirected to Forex Trading Systems, Strategies and Robots that work!. Full support is provided through forexeasystems. Link to contact page: Contact Us

Best Regards, Alexander :)

Back