• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Fortrade issue. My trade experience or inexperience...

I am having an issue with a company
I would suggest borrowing a budget android from a friend if needed and switch the sim card.

Or used a paid recording service from iOS app store. I do think android version would give the user much better control. But your choice.
I know...I will give my best to find solution for this...thanks @4evermaat

Hello all...
Thanks everyone for responding to my thread and for all support.

After a long time, two months less-more, and the time that UK FOS gave to Fortrade Limited to gave me respond to my complaint. Now i finally got some respond and in meantime it was some more things that developed with which I would like to update this thread.

If you remember my case, i had one last position opened that i opened on 21.may.2019 on crude oil, position is buy, price 63.015, - size 0,30. If you remember that was last position that i opened and it was a long time in minus up to € -3000 now it changed i think because situation in middle east.
And I closed it now with a loss just about € -8, position was with profit but because of commision it was still loss, and now I had Balance/Equity/Free Margin 5 004,03 € and i did't have none position opened. After this i sented request for withdraw of those 5k EUR, i asked for confirmation and i got some confirmation, now i wait to see will it happen.

But still even though if i menage to recover those 5k this is everything what is left from my investment of almost € 15,000 and i will still be in € -10 000 from my investment. And even though if i get those 5k back that will be seized immediately because my debt and situation i'm in. All because of their direct adviceng and guidance. Also this was first time that without their advice and supervision i did something.

Also, in last friday i got final respond from Fortrade, thay specificly explaind what they think it happened but most of it is unfortunely just lias as i expacted. Mostly they deny that I have opened those positions with their direct instructions and they say that my account manager David Knezevic never did opened positions with me and that i with my own knowlage opened those alone, which is a complete lie and they did't offered no explanation for the mail, whose screenshot I sent them in which he tells me exactly that I can close one position and reopen another. Proof for directly advising. Everything i did every position that i opened it was result of David Knezevics instruction he is one very persuasive man, he called me every day, guiding me through everything, explaining and convincing me why we were opening those positions in the beginning we were profiting and that made me confident but that was all like he was prepering me for something bigger and that was later crude oil and bigger positions and my almost complete investment loss. Also i remember one time i had situation where i have expresed my opinion to him about those positions when the loss of those positions was still within the profit we made i suggested that we should maybe close them whith loss and that i need to withdraw money for some time and come back little bit later and he convinced me that, that is just one more small correction and that when it goes up it will be profit and not to worry he also had big arguments with technical and fundamental market analysis and I trusted him but after that it was colapse. All positions fell down and they were automaticly closed and i lost in about 10 000 eur, one position only left and that is the position I mentioned up.

I will upload in extension bandicam video of mail which i received
as a respond to my copliant.

If anyone could help me it would really mean life for me in this really difficult times...

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Jan 13, 2020 at 12:02 PM

Hello all...
Thanks everyone so far, for support and everything.

I was in bad situation last months and i wasn't able to update this thread.

1) I got back 5k from ForTrade after closing last position from my total investment of 15 000k and that was seized immediately from the bank and they still couldn't relieve on my pay check because i took more then, more than i returned now + thers interest and for 6 more months they will continue to bust me with my pay check, I'm running out of people where i can borrow cash just to keep things together. last was my younger sister i was with tears in my eyes it is so hard i can't explain it. Everything in my life is even more complicated now.

2) i send UK FOS respond that i got from ForTrade and said that i can't be satisfied with Fortrades decision and explained everything and they respond with confirmation that they received my mail. Now i wait them to answer.

In extension i will upload a bandicam video that shows in four tabs four mails that i got and everything:

1)In first tab you can see mail that i got from UK FOS, in which they say that they contacted ForTrade Limited, and that i should expect from ForTrade Limited to respond in next two months, and if i'm dissatisfied or they don't respond to come back to them(UK FOS)that was on Nov 19,2019. After that i got respond from ForTrade. (which i uploaded up in my last thread update, bandicam video) Of course i was very dissatisfied with Fortrades decision and everything they wrote is just lies and deceptions..

In extension you can see, on Jan 15,2020 i com back to UK FOS with an email and i explained what happened and i send them proof which i had and just forwarded respond (mail) that i got from ForTrade.

2)In second tab on Jan 15,2020. I got immediately from UK FOS an automatic email reply confirmation...

3)In third tab on Jan 28,2020 i got one more mail from UK FOS in which they thanked for new information that i send them and they say that they won't be able to reply straight away and that they will be in touch with me as soon as they can.

In extension next day on Jan 29,2020 i replayed said if they need anything else just to ask.

4)in fourth tab also on next day on Jan 29,2020 after i replayed they send automatic mail reply confirmation.

Thanks for everything everyone, now i weit and my only hope is that UK FOS can see my situation i that they will rule in favor of justice..

If anyone can help it would mean everything to me..

Hello all...
Thanks everyone so far, for support and everything.

I was in bad situation last months and i wasn't able to update this thread.

1) I got back 5k from ForTrade after closing last position from my total investment of 15 000k and that was seized immediately from the bank and they still couldn't relieve on my pay check because i took more then, more than i returned now + thers interest and for 6 more months they will continue to bust me with my pay check, I'm running out of people where i can borrow cash just to keep things together. last was my younger sister i was with tears in my eyes it is so hard i can't explain it. Everything in my life is even more complicated now.

2) i send UK FOS respond that i got from ForTrade and said that i can't be satisfied with Fortrades decision and explained everything and they respond with confirmation that they received my mail. Now i wait them to answer.

In extension i will upload a bandicam video that shows in four tabs four mails that i got and everything:

1)In first tab you can see mail that i got from UK FOS, in which they say that they contacted ForTrade Limited, and that i should expect from ForTrade Limited to respond in next two months, and if i'm dissatisfied or they don't respond to come back to them(UK FOS)that was on Nov 19,2019. After that i got respond from ForTrade. (which i uploaded up in my last thread update, bandicam video) Of course i was very dissatisfied with Fortrades decision and everything they wrote is just lies and deceptions..

In extension you can see, on Jan 15,2020 i com back to UK FOS with an email and i explained what happened and i send them proof which i had and just forwarded respond (mail) that i got from ForTrade.

2)In second tab on Jan 15,2020. I got immediately from UK FOS an automatic email reply confirmation...

3)In third tab on Jan 28,2020 i got one more mail from UK FOS in which they thanked for new information that i send them and they say that they won't be able to reply straight away and that they will be in touch with me as soon as they can.

In extension next day on Jan 29,2020 i replayed said if they need anything else just to ask.

4)in fourth tab also on next day on Jan 29,2020 after i replayed they send automatic mail reply confirmation.

Thanks for everything everyone, now i weit and my only hope is that UK FOS can see my situation i that they will rule in favor of justice..

If anyone can help it would mean everything to me..

Lets us know if we can help with anything else :(

I have also BIG PROBLEM ,with Fortrade.They are scam firm although they have a licence. I agree with everything Semir said.
ON DATE 17.04.2020 IN THE CONTRACT WITH BROKER NIKOLA MARJANOVIĆ, WE DEPOSED 30,000 EUR TO FREE OUR POSITIONS WHICH WERE IN STOP OUT (THE COST OF THE CLOSING POSITION WAS -33,348.71 EUR).

ON DATE 21.04., THE DEPOSIT WAS PAID AND THE POSITIONS ARE RETURNED AT THE PRICE OF 27,070 (2 LOTS), 26,720 (1 LOT), 26,500 (1 LOT), NOT AT THE PRICE WHICH WAS AT THE STOP OUT 18,040 (2 LOTS), 17,610 (1 LOT) ), 17,610 (1 LOT).

IT MEANS THAT WE WERE TWO TIME CHARGED FOR THE SAME COST WHEN RETURNING THE POSITION.AT THE END THE EXPENDITURE ON THE ABOVE ITEMS WAS -105.000 EUR.

THE BROKER'S MISTAKES MAKE OUR POSITION IN THE FAILURE

I have also BIG PROBLEM ,with Fortrade.They are scam firm although they have a licence. I agree with everything Semir said.
ON DATE 17.04.2020 IN THE CONTRACT WITH BROKER NIKOLA MARJANOVIĆ, WE DEPOSED 30,000 EUR TO FREE OUR POSITIONS WHICH WERE IN STOP OUT (THE COST OF THE CLOSING POSITION WAS -33,348.71 EUR).

ON DATE 21.04., THE DEPOSIT WAS PAID AND THE POSITIONS ARE RETURNED AT THE PRICE OF 27,070 (2 LOTS), 26,720 (1 LOT), 26,500 (1 LOT), NOT AT THE PRICE WHICH WAS AT THE STOP OUT 18,040 (2 LOTS), 17,610 (1 LOT) ), 17,610 (1 LOT).

IT MEANS THAT WE WERE TWO TIME CHARGED FOR THE SAME COST WHEN RETURNING THE POSITION.AT THE END THE EXPENDITURE ON THE ABOVE ITEMS WAS -105.000 EUR.

THE BROKER'S MISTAKES MAKE OUR POSITION IN THE FAILURE

Hello @Tamarapl

I'm sorry to hear that is unfortunately just one more case where Fortrade Limited proved to be a fraud crooked company. I hope that for all our good sake, regulations and people that can doo something will not let them go further with this, and that we can find some justice and peace after everything for ourself and for all...

Back