FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 new ones started and one old one stopped

Forex Legend - Both the trend follower and scalper are running on the same account on the test page.

Forex Turbo Drive

Forex Supersonic

Reliability EA by ProbabilityEA.com

Xtreme Pip Poacher

There are accusations that Forex Legend is a copy of a free EA. The FPA hasn't received confirmation of this. One unusual thing is that Forex Legend's website shows a number of successful live account results being traded.

I learned something new about demo accounts at Alpari-US. They will let you go negative. Aussie Investa from ForexSmartRobot.com ran for just over 72 weeks. The margin call left the $5000 demo account with a balance of -1447.02.

I'd like to thank ForexTurboDrive.com and ProbabilityEA.com for volunteering.

I was aware of alpari

Hi

I have just opened a demo and saw this subject in their terms right away

Yes you can loose more then what is in your account, and also you are considered a creditor of Alpari as listed in their terms.

This use to be a standard terms but most transformed with a little more protection for the investor especially when it came to mini and micro accounts etc.

But many still use these terms which allow the account to go negative.
Undesirable really, but I still plan to open a live account, however have to check in on robots a few times a week at least just in case.

Forex Legend - Both the trend follower and scalper are running on the same account on the test page.

There are accusations that Forex Legend is a copy of a free EA. The FPA hasn't received confirmation of this. One unusual thing is that Forex Legend's website shows a number of successful live account results being traded.

I'm JC, the author of Maccimo EA.
ForexLegend TrendFollower IS a copy of my FREE EA.
A friend of mine has sent Gerard both EAs for you to prove this.
Also, if you take a look at the accounts they show THOSE ARE NOT REAL ACCOUNTS as they states.
FLTrend-25kUSD_2 System | Myfxbook
FLTrend-500USD System | Myfxbook
FLTrend-25kUSD System | Myfxbook

If you take a look, the accounts are verified by myfxbook and at the description tab you'll see that they are stated as Demo.
Please, if you can take a closer look at these scammers, they are charging people for FREE stuff.
My EA can be found here: www.forexmt4.com/Cacus

Regards.

JC

I can confirm that FOREX Legend "LIVE" accounts are DEMO accounts!

I'm JC, the author of Maccimo EA.
ForexLegend TrendFollower IS a copy of my FREE EA.
A friend of mine has sent Gerard both EAs for you to prove this.
Also, if you take a look at the accounts they show THOSE ARE NOT REAL ACCOUNTS as they states.
FLTrend-25kUSD_2 System | Myfxbook
FLTrend-500USD System | Myfxbook
FLTrend-25kUSD System | Myfxbook

If you take a look, the accounts are verified by myfxbook and at the description tab you'll see that they are stated as Demo.
Please, if you can take a closer look at these scammers, they are charging people for FREE stuff.
My EA can be found here: Index of /Cacus

Regards.

JC

If you click through to the MyFxBook accounts from the ForexLegend.com web site homepage at the top, you will see that all of the accounts are "Track Record Verified" and "Trading Privileges Verified" ... HOWEVER, if you click on the General Tab in the Info section, you will see that the account type is DEMO for all but one their supposedly live accounts. So, almost half of the $115,000+ "Real Cold Hard Cash" is actually money in DEMO accounts at IAMFX... and we all know that most robots perform much better on demo accounts than on live accounts.

Please see attached screenshots for proof!

Attachments

• Legend-1.png
    Legend-1.png
    453 KB · Views: 539
  • Legend-2.png
    Legend-2.png
    304.4 KB · Views: 528
  • Legend-3.png
    Legend-3.png
    304.6 KB · Views: 525
  • Legend-4.png
    Legend-4.png
    303.2 KB · Views: 525
  • Legend-5.png
    Legend-5.png
    309.2 KB · Views: 523
Cacus and D. Moser,

Thanks for the helpful information. I've got the programmers double-checking everything now.

FPA tests

Looking forward to the results from the FPA tests. Checked out Maccimo v.2 - impressive looking backtest results and graph.

My programmers are slacking a little, so I hope to have the final results on Legend sometime this week. There are also a pile of other volunteers that haven't been set up yet since so many new ones were submitted last week.

In the meantime, these 2 EAs are now up and running...

Forex OZ

Portfolio EA by ForexExpertOnline.com

I'd like to thank both Forex OZ and ForexExpertOnline for volunteering to be part of the FPA's Performance Testing Program.

In other news, Fx Pitbull's live account was restarted. The original had an algorhthm error, but the new one seems to be working properly.

Another Alpari Demo malfunctioned. Forex Twister's equity was down over 48% in 36 weeks, so there doesn't seem to be much point in restarting it.

Forex Legend

Hi, I bought Forex Legend because MegaDroid team offered copies of their products as they are Affiliates. Legend (particularly TrendFollower) lost a _lot_ of money on my demo account and I will not place it on a live account - but I am using the MegaDroid Pro EA freebies. I am disappointed MegaDroid have associated with these people.

I did send a note how unimpressed I was in the performance of Legend with a copy to MegaDroid but no one has replied. I still have Legend on Demo but it seems to be a great way to lose money - I would urge anyone to test on demo for a significant time before daring to try with real money

Forex Supersonic Didn't Perform

I had it for a week on my platform and nothing happened. Refund has been requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back