FPA Introduces SIGNALS Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got 3 more Signals Services being tested for you...

Trade the Pound

WDFX Elite

WFX Advisor

Please be aware you should watch a signals service over a reasonable period of time. Don't make a decision to sign up or not based on only the first few trades.

Notes: I'd like to thank all 3 of these services for volunteering to be part of the FPA's Performance Testing Program.

A number of services of all 3 types that the FPA tests recently had "non-expiring" demo accounts expire. Replacement accounts are being set up on new brokerages as quickly as possible. The old statements will be available on the dropdown menu of each affected product's Performance Test page.

Some signals services the FPA tests can place trades directly in your account. Others require manual entry, so they are doing this for the FPA. If you need more information about the capabilities of an individual signals service, please contact them directly.

I've got 3 more Signals Services from 2 companies being tested for you...

4X Sure SMART Conservative ++ and Aggressive

FX Ice

Notes: I'd like to thank 4xSureSMART for volunteering to adding 2 new signals in addition to the basic Conservative settings already being tested.

I'd also like to thank FxIce for volunteering their signals service for testing. I'm also pleased to mention that there is a discount for FPA members who join by clicking here.

I've got one new Signals Service for you to follow...

Forex Lemonade

And another one switched from a demo account to a Live account...

Forex Live Calls

I'd like to thank Forex Lemonade for volunteering and to thank Forex Live Calls for upgrading to live forward testing.

Find a Performance test program

If I have a set of indicators setting to provide signal, but where to find the program to code into the system for back testing? Will FPA's programmer can process?

Is anyone can give some idea?

Backtesting signals can be difficult unless you can code them into an EA.

You might want to ask this in the General Forex Talk area and see if you can get some more help there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back