FPA Introduces SIGNALS Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got 2 new signals tests for you....

Accurate Forex Signals

Kick Start by Forex Verified

I'd like to thank AccurateForexSignals.biz and Forex Verified for volunteering.

Platinum Investments had been running a live test of their signals. They have withdrawn all of the money from the account. If they would like to restart the test, they need to contact the FPA with the new account information.

I'd also like to let everyone know of a policy change. For any new Signals Performance Tests submitted on or after December 1st, a live account with at least a $500 opening balance will be required. If a company is already in touch with the FPA about Performance Testing before December 1st, the guys in testing will let those through with demos.

The plan is to phase out all signals demo tests with live tests before June 1st, 2011. New managed accounts have required live tests for some time. Any remaining managed account tests running on demo accounts will be ended on December 31st.

And now, the last demo account for Signals Performance Testing...

Forex Money Collector

There may be an issue with the money management settings the FPA Test Team applied to Forex Money Collector. These should be ironed out in a day or two.

And a new test on a LIVE account...

Panda FX

One of the reasons for requiring live accounts for all future signals tests is because of companies like Standard Pips. Their website claims great results dating back many months before the site was registered. The test results here at the FPA show that the real trading pattern is a losing one, with losers outnumbering winners and being larger than winners. Customers and the FPA asked about issues. Whoever was representing them acted like a spoiled child trying to shift blame away from himself when caught stealing cookies. Because of this, the FPA has ended testing for Standard Pips. I hope their customers are successful in getting refunds.

Fx Signal Trade seems to be somehow associated with Standard Pips. That company also has a very new website and had a demo account that was months older than the website. Whether or not there's a relationship to Standard Pips, a demo account pre-dating the company's website by that long could easily be one of 20 or more demos. Each could be traded on a slightly different strategy and then the best one is presented to the world as how the company performs. A tactic like this would much less likely to be used on live accounts. The Fx Signal Trade Test hadn't been announced yet, so I removed from the test list late last week, pending more information on links to StandardPips.

I just checked. FxSignalTrade's website is down. Could be temporary, or it could be that the people from Standard Pips are setting up a new online identity. I'll ask the guys in testing to watch out for any more new services with trading accounts older than their domain names. They'll also need a live account if they want to get back into the FPA's Performance Testing Program to test signals under any name.

Last edited:
I can confirm that there is indeed a direct link between these 2 companies. DonnaForex on her forum checked ip address of both and found them to be one and the same. Total scammer and needs to be identified as such. I'm sure he will materialise again under a different name so be vigilant

I've got one new volunteer.

The Market Speculator

PandaFx restarted with a new account. The first account got wiped out in about a month. It looks like the new one is doing a lot better so far.

All signals tests are volunteers and have my thanks. As per the new policy, all new and restarted signals tests are LIVE accounts trading REAL money.

There was one crash and burn for Signals Testing...

Profitable Fx Signals weren't profitable. This one went negative. That's another reason for changing tests to live accounts. Don't write this company off. Their Cable Run EA test is doing very well after 35 weeks of testing.

One new signals service...

DankBot

I've also got a couple of new live test accounts and a new name and website for one of them...

MT4 Premium Services Automated Signals (Formerly Managed Harvester) has been restarted on the correct live account. MT4PremiumServices.com now handles the signals side of the business. ForexHarvester.com handles the EA side of the business.

World Fx Trading's real test has been restarted and the old demo test has ended. This brings us one step closer to getting all the signals tests running on live accounts.

Last edited:
Another victim of the May 5th change in Silver prices...

SterlingFx Free Signals had a margin call. It had been good profits for a couple of weeks and then had a margin call on May 5th with over 99% of the account balance wiped out.

Like the EAs that recently failed, stop losses weren't set.

My plan to move all signals tests to live accounts is almost complete.

KickStart Signals by Forex Verified has moved from a demo account to a live account.

If I don't hear back from the other 2 active signals tests running on demo by next week, I'll have those tests stopped. That will make all active signals and managed accounts tests live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back