Friedfishforex.com is FRAUD!!! facebook.com/freeforexsignal

alykhau

Recruit
This is a fraud signal service Charges $200/month.The owner is Aron who runs this fraud signal service through facebook.This guy is very smart & dishonest. If you go to his:
a) Main website: friedfishforex.com/results --> you will see portion of his 'last 10-12 trades', he will carefully choose the result with the impression to readers - he did very2 well for his signals! This doesnt represent his true result at all
b) Main Facebook website: facebook.com/freeforexsignal --> the last post was on 23rd of March. That was his last post before he made close to -700pips. He has not update his FB since. You only see nice post/comments over there. If you carefully see his last post (23 March), you will see there are about 622 comments - but most of the comments are not 'physically' there. He will carefully picked and hide 'negative comments'. He did not delete it, thats why the number of comments maintain at '622' even though we cant see the comments there. The moment you made negative comments, he will 'hide' your comments - only you can see your 'bad comment' - but other public can't see it. Try put your bad comments there - after two or three days- use your friend's Facebook account to check - then you'll get what i mean.

He has set his myfxbook link also to pritvate but we luckily got a screenshot of his account.

BEWARE!!!!

Attachments

• aronproof1.jpg
    aronproof1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 35
The signals subscription appears to be through 4xsolutions.com. Contact them and ask if them to check and see if Fried Fish Forex deserves a visit from a health inspector or not.

They say it does.My intentions r not to get any refund but i want to warn people against this dishonest service.

With a name like "Friedfishforex.com", doesn't that sounds fishy????

Might as well name the company "IscamUforex.com"....BUT then, somewhere, somehow some suckers will probably give them their money.

4x solutions clarifications

The signals subscription appears to be through 4xsolutions.com. Contact them and ask if them to check and see if Fried Fish Forex deserves a visit from a health inspector or not.

4xsolutions is technology firm that offers trading software to signal providers the world over. Please let it be noted that 4xsolutions does not recomment any signal service or signal provider. Signal providers purchase our service and supply their trades to their client base. We work with dozens of public signal providers as well as even more private signal providers. We encourage all people who want to follow a signal provider in doing their due dilligence in reseaching each before applying real funds. Also we offer money management options to all clients to set their own risk so that they have complete control of the risk on their account.

If anyone is unhappy with a signal provider, please not that the signal providers claims and results are soley the responsibility of the signal provider and not of 4xsolutions.

We are a very reputable company and as such reply to all requests and concerns brought to us. For this reason many clients would like to put blame on us as we actually reply to our email, chats, and phone calls. Trades must understand that as a technology firm that has been requisitioned to copy trades, we are in no way a signal provider.

I'm glad to see someone from 4xSolutions here.

Since the trades are relayed via 4xSolutions, it should be easy for them to check and see if the results of the trades shown on the Fried Fish site are manipulated or not. If they are manipulated, I would expect that 4xSolutions would want to end their relationship with Fried Fish Forex.

The results are 100% manipulated.I would also expect that 4xSolutions should end their relationship with Fried Fish Forex.

i have just signup here to tell u more about this service

in 3 days he lost 361 pips
YES HE LOST 361 PIPS FROM 11 june to june 14 as some one who is under him sent me details .
and no post of loosing 361 pips on facebook and all other posts on facebook are paid post .

he is cheater he dont cares whether any person looses full account and then leave forex forever\he only wants customers
by cheating .
THE BEST IS ALL PEOPLE REPORT TO FACEBOOK that because of facebook account he has currently he is doing fraud and many people are loosing full money invested in forex.

This is a fraud signal service Charges $200/month.The owner is Aron who runs this fraud signal service through facebook.This guy is very smart & dishonest. If you go to his:
a) Main website: friedfishforex.com/results --> you will see portion of his 'last 10-12 trades', he will carefully choose the result with the impression to readers - he did very2 well for his signals! This doesnt represent his true result at all
b) Main Facebook website: facebook.com/freeforexsignal --> the last post was on 23rd of March. That was his last post before he made close to -700pips. He has not update his FB since. You only see nice post/comments over there. If you carefully see his last post (23 March), you will see there are about 622 comments - but most of the comments are not 'physically' there. He will carefully picked and hide 'negative comments'. He did not delete it, thats why the number of comments maintain at '622' even though we cant see the comments there. The moment you made negative comments, he will 'hide' your comments - only you can see your 'bad comment' - but other public can't see it. Try put your bad comments there - after two or three days- use your friend's Facebook account to check - then you'll get what i mean.

He has set his myfxbook link also to pritvate but we luckily got a screenshot of his account.

BEWARE!!!!

NO IT IS NOT - 700 PIPS it gone to minus 900 pips and almost all members under him lost full account
till this cheater are posting only positive results which hit profit and not posting negative results which is straight a case of fraud.

same thing he is doing with free signals .
when he sends free signals if that signals hit profit he will post it otherwise he will not post negative trades .
all negative comments is deleted very fast.
out of 10 only 4 hits profit all other goes to loss .

Back