From 50K to $1.5M in 45 days - Here's the proof!

Hi Genghis
Nice Strategy you've got. Well trying it on second broker tells its quite stable.
I'm interested in trying out your strategy or indicators. I think it would be great for you and everyone if you let out a description of your strategy so that we can all put up one or two ideas in developing it further.

Cheers and Keeo it up

Obike C. Onyebuchim
onyeobike@yahoo.com

I Don't Believe Broker Engineered Results

When we set up our demo server we do have the same options as the live trade server, but there are so many demo accounts, it would be impossible to keep up.

People sign up for demo accounts, and numerous demo accounts, there is no way to connect them to people, and there are SO MANY demo accounts, I can't imagine they have the resources to go in and alter results for a demo account. Plus people leave hanging trades all the time, since it's a demo, they don't care about closing them.

The live account, that's a completely different story. Most brokers have lots of people dedicated to the trading desk watching every single order coming through.

Each order would pass through a dealing desk trader before going on, and large orders that can be picked off mean HUGE profits to the broker, and great commissions for the dealing desk trader.

Trader 5of7 @ TheCollectiveFX.com

I am AMAZED

I wonder of all the bull out there. I am a newbie to forex but will not foolishly throw money away. I have seen system after system but none work. So how do the boyo's do it make the bucks in other words. I am truly tired of this software will do this that and the other and yes you guessed it it does not.

DOES ANY SERIOUS TRADER HAVE A QUALIFIED AND TESTED SOFTWARE FOR THE FOREX???????[/B

I am enjoying this Forex Peace Army and am now a foot soldier.

Best Wishes and a successful day to one and all.

:confused:Oliver Greene

Misplaced

If the trading system and/or indicators used aren't going to be published I believe this thread has to be moved to "Personal Trade Journals" instead.

This is pretty extreme, but it can be done. I doubled my account value in 5 weeks, then doubled it again (the new total, not the original total), in 3 weeks. My margin requirements never went over 25%. This was with real money too btw...

It's probably stating the exceedingly obvious but the great thing about forex, which suprisingly seems to pass by many more, 'traditional' investors, is that any locked in profit is immediately tradable so profits become exponential v. the original sum invested.

Hi Genghis,

I believe that it possible to make such a profit. Please can you send me info how you made it, indicators, stategy etc.?

karibia@gmx.de

Thank you very much,

Holger

Pharaoh's comments notwithstanding, there is the underlying psychology
to consider here, as well as 'honest' v. 'dishonest' brokers actions.
-
In a demo account (as I well know because I've done it, too) there is a
tendency to be able to grow your equity at an astonishing rate. You take
trades which you wouldn't dream of taking with real money. Watching a
trade go tits-up with dummy-money doesn't do the same thing for the
colour of your underpants as it does when it happens to your hard-earned
cash !
-
There is a great deal to be said for trading demo accounts when you first
start out, as I've just told my son, but there is also a danger of acquiring
a damaging state of mind if you stay demo-trading for too long. Demo
accounts encourage reckless gambling, which is fine if all you are ever
going to do with your time is trade demo accounts but, when you move
over to real money, you will have got into some sh**ty habits that can
wipe accounts in hours rather than days.
-
A number of brokers and ECN's suggest NEVER using a demo account
but starting off with a nano for $200 and working your mistakes for real.
There is a good deal to be said in favour of this. Is it easier to learn to
swim by practising in the shallow end of the pool for real or by wearing the
safety ring for months in the deep end ?
-
If ghenghis can make his $1.9M for real, I take my hat off to him (and also
request that he send me at least $100k so I can move up to a standard
lots account ! !) but I rather think it ain't gonna happen.

-
Chris

I believe that there is a big difference between demo accounts and real accounts. I wish Genghis could try his or method on a real account and see what resullts he gets. But this is not to say that there aren't good brokers out there who will not play or trade against you.

Then what's the point

I certainly have my doubts that FOREX even exist for the reason found from most of you who feel so poorly about the brokerage firms being bucket shops, stop hunters,etc. What is the sense in all of this if no one can be trusted. Anyone doing well within Forex and not getting taken? I am just a beginner and may be out of line somewhat but find it hard to focus on any positive attempts/goals for the result (with brokers) will eventually go against you. The #s above are outstanding but what good is all the effort if the funds are at increased risk reguardless of who you deal with?

Back