Ftradition -no Bonus payment and no money back

Dosch

Recruit
Ftradition promised a Bonus after funding the account, which was not paid. Thereafter I wanted to withdraw the Money, no success by hompage of ftradition or the account Manager Mr. Franck Malgorn, who is French and speaks German. Got a phonecall from a belgium number, he would act from a UK Office.
I am not sure if he speaks English.
Tried several times to get in touch by email and phone, but received no answers, the telepone was hang up.

Ftradition promised a Bonus after funding the account, which was not paid. Thereafter I wanted to withdraw the Money, no success by hompage of ftradition or the account Manager Mr. Franck Malgorn, who is French and speaks German. Got a phonecall from a belgium number, he would act from a UK Office.
Tried several times to get in touch by email and phone, but received no answers, the telepone was hang up.

Most probably it's yet another scam. What is the amount of money the owe you? How you made a deposit?

Defenitly SCAMMERS ! dont waste your time by communicating with them ,you need to act
right away, Police,CC chargeback….i belive you communicated you CC details to them…so you
just cancel that Credit Card immediately !
If they had not already, they will fraud with your CC details, check your CC statements, you probably
will see some Eurobondfx withdrawals.

If they claim to be in the UK, add ActionFraud to the list of places to complain.

Tried several times to get in touch by email and phone, but received no answers, the telephone was hang up.

You checked CC statement and filled charge back ?

Ftradition: withdrawal problems

Hi,
I tried to withdraw the Money from my ftradition account, but since 1 months they do Transfer the Money. Once I reached the account Manager in Germany,Franck Malgorn, and he assured that they are going to make the Transfer, but up to today March 04, no money arrived. The account is still showing my downpayment.

Can you take care of it?
Kind regards,
Doris Schoen

Back