• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxOpen.com ( FxEgypt)

General discussions of a financial company
FXOpen announces upcoming drift events at 2011 Drift Party.

driftparty2011-J.jpg

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - January 10, 2011. FXOpen, one of the world’s leading FOREX brokerage companies, is pleased to present the D1FX 2011 Drift Party, to be held in conjunction with the announcement of the upcoming FXOpen Drift Series’ Grand Finals in March, 2011. The party will take place on January 15, 2011, in Neutral Club, KL.

FXOpen has always backed the active youth in its endeavors and supported their sports activities helping to develop praise-worthy and valuable character traits. The Company has repeatedly sponsored drifting as it appealed to FXOpen because of its similarity with the essence of the company’s business. Drifting, the most favorite motorsport in the region, as well as trading, demands highly developed skills, quick analysis and response to the ever-changing environment. It fosters a strong will and courage, the qualities useful for future success in any activity.

This time the company has the pleasure of organizing the D1FX Drift Party where our guests will have an opportunity to mingle with the drifters and sponsors, and also enjoy a unique chance to meet and greet Malaysia’s Prince of Drift, Asia’s best drifter Tengku Djan.

The Drift Party will be held on Saturday starting from 10.30pm onwards. Its program includes a special performance and dancers. The guests of the party will enjoy lucky draws and free gifts. The main attraction of the night will be the Drift car show where the drifters will be treating the guest to an impressive performance. Dress code for the event is in All White.

“Drifting, interestingly enough, appealed to us by its similarity with our business,” comments Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director. “The same sharp turns, the same importance of fast situation analysis and reaction, the same quick feedback to your applied efforts and strategies. We’ll be glad to see our customers at the event and will offer them unique privileges for the series.”

FXOpen would like to thank the media sponsors that are supporting the drift events including: Cari.com.my, Pro-Tuners, Fluxed, NoGold.com, Ehoza.com, and Drift.com.my.

For more information, please, click here or follow the Drift Party discussion on FXOpen Forum.

About:

FXOpen is one of the world’s biggest retail FOREX companies with more than 217,000 active accounts (Micro, Standard and ECN) and over $65 billion in traded volume passing through its platforms on a monthly basis. It provides its clients with everything necessary to get the most and the best from FOREX trading: advanced trading technology, reliable order execution and dedicated support. With the introduction of the first ever MT4 ECN trading platform coupled with PAMM accounts the Company solidified its position as a MT4 technology innovator and the driver of the market development.

For further information, please, contact:
FXOpen
Press and Media Relations
Tel: +1 (352) 397-2678
E-mail: pr@fxopen.com

super fast

the ecn account i've opend is a very fast one
the excution done instantly
there are a lot of options regarding withdraw / deposit but the deposits options are limited , the only way to deposit large amount of cash is wire transfer
sometimes i get less than 1 pip with EUR/USD

the ecn account i've opend is a very fast one
the excution done instantly
there are a lot of options regarding withdraw / deposit but the deposits options are limited , the only way to deposit large amount of cash is wire transfer
sometimes i get less than 1 pip with EUR/USD

For larger deposits, Bank Wire is preferred. Wouldn't you rather entrust your cash to a Bank, rather than an unlicensed offshore ecurrency provider? :)

Maybe I'm not the last as*le in the world - I have something positive to say about FXOpen:

I really appreciate the way they manage micro fixed spread accounts: dollars turned into cents. This allows great trade flexibility against small amounts and keeps it proportional to real money.

In effect you can trade 0.001 standard lot against say $100 bucks.
All because dollars are multiplied by 100 while minimal trade size is 0.1.
You'd need to deposit $1000 to get 1:1 leverage elsewhere (0.01 lot min).

At first I didn't realize it. Actually it looked weird - my account showing $10k instead of $100 I deposited... trading cents of cents...

But now I can forge new ideas at very low cost.
Live trading is not the same as demo - at some point you need to test it out in real trading while you don't know yet all nuances you should know.

Not to mention I made few people really shocked when I showed them my account results ;-)

Cheers.
ALX

Hi All

Just in case you missed it, here are a few pics (Screen caps from video!) from the 2011 FXOpen, FXDrift party at the Neutral Club, Kuala Lumpur!

A good time was had by all as you can see. Official video and pics will be posted soon! See you at the next event which you will not want to miss! :)

Hello,

I have three questions regarding deposits/withdrawals:

- if I transfer money from one trading acc to another one, will I have to transfer back to withdraw? I mean the rule I have to use the same way I used to deposit. E.g. I move $100 from one acc to new acc. Few months later I want to withdraw from the new acc. What is the correct way?

- what to do if I used various methods to deposit? E.g $100 through CC, $300 trough bank wire. Now I want to withdraw say $350.

- what if the method I initially deposited money is not existing anymore? Say you give up with Money Bookers?

Regards.

Hi Teodor

- if I transfer money from one trading acc to another one, will I have to transfer back to withdraw? I mean the rule I have to use the same way I used to deposit. E.g. I move $100 from one acc to new acc. Few months later I want to withdraw from the new acc. What is the correct way?

You could withdraw this $100 from the second account, however you would be required to withdraw back to where it came from. eg. you deposited it by LR in the first account, transferred it to the second account, you can withdraw that $100 to LR only. All deposits are required to have a clear "paper trail" in order to comply with anti money laundering laws.

- what to do if I used various methods to deposit? E.g $100 through CC, $300 trough bank wire. Now I want to withdraw say $350.

As it would be treated on a FIFO basis, the first $100 of the $350 would have to go back to CC (via Moneybookers?), then $250 by wire.

- what if the method I initially deposited money is not existing anymore? Say you give up with Money Bookers?

If the option to withdraw to an account is no longer possible, such as with CashU deposits, you would be allowed to withdraw by another method.

Thanks for the explanations - sounds pretty logic to me.

Just one more question: when I withdraw or transfer between accounts it takes few hours. While CC deposits are lightning fast (which I really appreciate). Does every withdrawal have to wait for human approval or else?

Cheers.

Back