FXPL EA - 14 Days Free Trial For FPA Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
FXPL EA - Paypal dispute.

I dont know what these mf'krs keep on saying that "it was bought after trial" - SO WHAT!!! Their website advertises 100% satisfaction guarantee ......on the purchase button - It also states in the T's and C's "......We approve refund if your copy is damaged or absolutely not working or trading............." - The definition of absolutely is " without exception; completely;
wholly; entirely: " .......so why no refund??? - keep on pressing :) - i am sure they will have to do something (maybe even change names again) :)

I requested a refund again, same answer, so I started a dispute ticket with Paypal - don't know if it will make any difference?:confused:

Are we going to get the fraud/scam claim going on FPA?

I requested a refund again, same answer, so I started a dispute ticket with Paypal - don't know if it will make any difference?:confused:

Are we going to get the fraud/scam claim going on FPA?

To be fair Ollie - i have no idea how to do that.....I would like the rest of the forum to know about these guys though. Seems strange that they have not given names at ANY time during this process?? Maybe they have been through this type of thing before??

To be fair Ollie - i have no idea how to do that.....I would like the rest of the forum to know about these guys though. Seems strange that they have not given names at ANY time during this process?? Maybe they have been through this type of thing before??

Just received an email this link to an EA which looks and sounds very familiar - Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back