FXVV's scamming winning accounts

Pharaoh,

I have not yet. I would hope they would do the right thing and respond to me before forcing me to file the complaints.

It's more likely they would do after you will complain then sit and wait for them to do the right thing

Tell them that if you don't have access to your account by Monday, you will be filing complaints. If they don't give you full access by then, accept no excuses and file the complaints. Let them know after the complaints are filed that you will be happy to withdraw the complaints - after you've successfully regained access to your accounts and withdrawn all of your funds.

i'm also having problems getting chat to respond to simple questions. I will be closing my account this week as well.

The fills are ungodly slow and the customer service is zero. Stay away guys.

Arbitrary Account Closures/Disabling without Valid Reasons:
Some brokers have been known to appropriate client’s funds without valid reasons.
If there are persistent complaints about a broker not honoring payments of trading profits to traders, then such a broker is a scam broker.

Freezing Trading Platforms:
Some brokers have also been known to alter trading conditions by “freezing” their trading platforms, thus preventing traders from either participating in profitable trading opportunities, or from closing out profitable trades.

Pharaoh,

I have emailed and left messages on their chat support in regard to filing complaints but to no avail.

It's interesting that if you examine the current snapshots (as of July 13,2013) of all my 3 accounts on their database that everything including the disabled account 9799174 is fine (Account Status, Transactions Deposits, etc...). The only and major problem is that FXVV has disabled my winning account 9799174 on July 1 as shown by one of the snapshot below for the past two weeks now without any saying a word thus locking me out of my winning account.

6866017cc09c408ed3fdafeae8fbdf07.png
59e9a23939bd5f879ec7bc37064cf750.png
4b19b66fa6a8c0db2838d3b374dbb4eb.png
c852366113778472d8a0900625544f28.png

This is the response that I get from Online Support:
04655cb347c3fbac530e4e4006b3f901.png

Last edited:
I see you've filed a Trader's Court case. I hope you are also ready to file with Dubai and eConsumer.

Pharaoh,

I'm trying so hard to give them the benefits of the doubt but it's been more than two weeks without a single response from them. I just dont get it why they choose to go this route.

Back