FXVV's scamming winning accounts

Looks like another bucket shop brokerage started to show its true color... Bye the way except NFA, FSA,FCA,ASIC,FSB no other regulations are strong enough to create fears in the mind of these market makers..

I will like to thank everyone that has posted and reviewed this thread. It has been very helpful knowing that people in the forex world can relate to the position I am in right now. With that being said, as you can see from the evidences (snapshots of the current 3 accounts status, deposit/funding history, trading history, online support history, skype chat with FXVV's , etc...) that this is more than a case of what one trader's accusation of a forex firm but it's a case where FXVV shows their true color by their different treatments of one trader's multiple accounts. You lose, I take your money. But if you win, I disable your winning accounts. Its disheartening to put your sweat and time into something and have it taken from you. This did not take a few trades but nearly 900 trades over a period of 4 1/2months for this account to get to this point. I never thought that they would ever do this so no withdrawals were ever made from the winning account. This is less about money than it is about honour.

Back