• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem I just want my account to be deleted

I am having an issue with a company

shx6ut

Recruit
Super Forex, if you are seeing this, please delete my trading profile and trading accounts of 943428, 944027 and 3087325, I have asked you to delete my profile twice, but you ignored me and left me no choice except to put my request here. Please delete my account. This is one email I have sent you two years ago, but you still kept my account open. Please close my account and my profile. Thank you.

1707926291005.png

Last edited:
Super Forex, if you are seeing this, please delete my trading profile and trading accounts of 943428, 944027 and 3087325, I have asked you to delete my profile twice, but you ignored me and left me no choice except to put my request here. Please delete my account. This is one email I have sent you two years ago, but you still kept my account open. Please close my account and my profile. Thank you.

View attachment 90191
I don't think there is anything you can do to make your ex-broker do what you requested since they will simply do what they want. Just forget it and move on and chalk this one as an experience which is not to be repeated.

Back