GOLD Bull

Good afternoon all. Checking back on the gold trade today and happy to report currently 282 pips in profit. It will be vital what price action does over the next couple of days as we have just hit that daily demand zone . There is a chance that it could refill there and drop back. If so then get ready to close and bank your profits. If we make it through then we need to watch for the dynamic moving average resistance that it will provide. Two obstacles to watch for but easy enough to react to. Hold for now and make risk free. GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all. Trading week is over, perfect time to look over the trades we have open. Today Gold is the pair, and happy to report we are 391+ pips in profit on this position. We broke the supply zone on the last high. Looks like we have created a little demand zone here so i think we can continue to hold our long position. The dynamic resistance of the moving average is next to push through, if we get through that then I think the bull has taken over and we should see TP hit. Hope you all have a good weekend GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all. Checking back in on our GOLD buy trade. Price broker higher then the previous lower high before the support formed at the double bottom . It has now create da higher high and what looks to be a higher low. The moving average is providing dynamic resistance as we can see price accumulate positions at the price level. Still 390+ pips ish as last time I updated but over the next couple of days will provide us with the direction it will be moving in. Hold for now will update again in a few days GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good evening all. Markets start again soon so a little update on our Gold buy trade. Currently going well, market structure has formed nicely for the buy to continue. Currently we are 700 pips up on this position. Move SL into some profits to secure the bag. As with Gold you never know and it could quite easily turn on us. But I think TP could very well be reached for us, breaking and closing above the moving average is a nice sign. If we reach TP then close half position, just incase we do get a bigger bull push, weekly demand is in control so we could see good movement upwards. GLIYF

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    147.9 KB · Views: 0
Good morning all. Checking back in on our Gold buy trade today. Currently 810 pips up on the position. We aren't far away from our projected TP zone. Its looking good for a bull run medium term at least. We have broke above the moving average and creating higher lows and higher highs. I would move your stop loss into profits to secure yourself profits. But don't set a hard TP just yet, as its possible we could move past the TP zone and go higher, so I will keep updating and we will keep moving up the SL into more profits the higher it moves in our desired direction. Enjoy your weekend knowing you've secured a big bag of pips. GLIYF
Screenshot_2.png

Good afternoon all, checking back in on GOLD today. Price has been in consolidation for a few days now. I've trapped price in this bear flag which we can see here. I'm thinking the next directional bias is being accumulated currently before we see a breakout. I still think we are heading north so if you're still holding just make sure as always you've secured some pips for profits. Even if we break below and your SL is hit then there is good demand below where we can re enter. Watch for now see where it takes us GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back