Good to be here

tim61468

Private, 1st Class
Ive been following this forum for quite some time without posting anything, and just thought Id register just to let the admins know what a great job theyre doing. its good to finally find a decent forum to discuss Forex trading.

Ive been following this forum for quite some time without posting anything, and just thought Id register just to let the admins know what a great job theyre doing. its good to finally find a decent forum to discuss Forex trading.

Hey mate. Glad you are here. Feel free to comment. See you around

Thanks willforex. its always great to chat with other forex users and hear their success stories and learn from their mistakes.

This forum is very helpful you just read all the threads carefully in bootcamp section and you will surely get the postive reults after proper reading because i had also develop after proper reading from boot camp section.

I have been here for a few days and I could see that this is a great place to learn about forex trading and the most important thing of all is that there is some level of transparency here. Reading numerous cases of fraud here explains why we should be extra careful. It is just plain SCARY!

Back