Grand Capital: Forex, Binary Options, CFD

Interview with contest winners: “It all happened in the last few minutes”

Here are the interviews with two winners of Drag Trade and one winner of Rally Trade. All winners admitted to winning the contests literally in the last few minutes by a small margin. Read the interviews and decide for yourself, whether it’s luck or skill.

If you want to compete with other traders for a prize, choose your contest and sign-up for the next round.

Aleksandr Filimonov, the winner of 399th round of Drag Trade, received real $200

“I’m 58 and I’m an engineer. I like to build things, but trading is my main hobby for about 10 years. I learned about Forex from an ad. I had my difficulties, just like everyone else in the beginning. The difficulties of psychological nature: I wanted to get everything right away and I lost a lot of money because of that. I’m yet to achieve the art of calm and steady trading. I mostly trade with major currency pairs and gold. Recently I’ve been favoring GBP/USD. I use levels, Elliott Wave, Japanese candlesticks, Fibonacci retracement. I make decisions based on several indicators. I chose Grand Capital because of a solid reputation, a wide range of account types and instruments, easy deposit/withdrawal of funds. I like the fact that the company’s contests are regular and interesting. I beat my competitors at Drag Trade by less than 1%. The beginners should search for a strategy that suits their character, also don’t take big risks. Always have something to trade with for tomorrow.

Svetlana Pulatova, Azerbaijan, the winner of 210th round of Rally Trade, received $500 no-deposit bonus

“I used to teach English, now I’m 58. I learned trading on my own, after a recommendation from my friends. I mostly trade currencies, and I prefer Sniper strategy and scalping. I pay attention to spread and commission when choosing a broker. I like Grand Capital’s contests, they are a great opportunity to practice trading. I decided to participate in Rally Trade to win an initial capital. Although I won only by a small margin, I did it thanks to the correct choice of a currency pair and low volatility on the market. All beginners should try themselves in contests. If you can win, you’re ready to trade on real accounts.”

Yuri Ogoltsov, Russia, the winner of 401st round of Drag Trade, received real $200

“I’m 55. I dedicate all my free time to Forex trading. I learned about it accidentally four years ago. I learned from my own mistakes. A good trader must be disciplined and true to their dream. And of course, you should analyze your successes and failures. When you start trading, a desire for easy and fast income gets in the way. But with experience, you’re beginning to appreciate calm trading and start to get planned profit. I tried many different instruments and finally chose the most liquid ones: EUR/USD and GBP/USD. My strategy is the European session and intraday trading. I also use support and resistance levels. I love competition in general and often participate in contests. In this round, it all happened in the last few minutes. There’s a certain edge to Drag Trade, it’s a one-hour contest and since you risk more, you have to quickly make unorthodox decisions.”

Grand Capital weekly recap (February 12th–16th)

Learn about the previous trading week of the clients of Grand Capital. The top results are in our traditional recap.

The most active client

Placed 1843 trades, including 983 profitable ones and 860 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved AUD/JPY, AUD/CAD, AUD/CHF.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $36,067.00.

The most profitable trade of the week

Resulted in a profit of +$13,183.46. The trade was opened on the 7th of February at 5:15 PM and closed on the 14tg of February at 5:34 PM.

The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
  • NATURAL GAS — natural gas futures. The contract size is 10,000 million BTU. BTU (British thermal unit) is a unit of heat used in the United States. Today natural gas is widely used as a feedstock in the chemical industry. It is also used for heating of residential buildings and as a fuel for cars and power plants;
  • PALLADIUM — palladium futures contract. The contract size is standard and equals 100 troy ounces (around 3.11 kg). One tick is 0.05 and costs $5;
  • CORN — Corn futures contract. One corn futures contract volume is 5000 bushels or 127 metric tons. Minimum price fluctuation is 0.25 and costs $12.5;
  • # LUKOIL («Лукойл») — a Russian oil company. Lukoil's main areas of activity include the operations of prospecting, extraction and processing of oil and natural gas, sales of oil and oil products. According to Expert, a Russian business magazine, it's the second company in Russia after Gazprom by revenue as of 2014;
  • # MTS — a Russian telecommunications company. The company provides mobile network services, landline, broadband internet, mobile TV, cable and satellite TV. Trade volume — 431.2 billion RUB (2015).
Earn more with Grand Capital!

Grand Capital website is now available in German

A German-language version of Grand Capital website has become available. Now German-speaking clients of Grand Capital can use the services of our company more easily. From now on all the important information from Grand Capital, including news, product descriptions and technical analysis will be available there.

Info:

German is the fifteenth language that our website is available in. The others include Russian, English, French, Portuguese, Indonesian, Arabic, Farsi, Polish, Ukrainian, Armenian, Georgian, Thai, Vietnamese and Malay.

Grand Capital weekly recap (February 19th–23rd)

Read about the last week’s most efficient traders.

The most active client

Placed 1356 trades, including 873 profitable ones and 483 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved USD/JPY, USD/CAD, NZD/USD, GBP/JPY.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $24 872,00.

Resulted in a profit of +$15 750,00. The trade was opened on the 14th of February at 4:49 PM and closed on the 19th of February at 5:33 PM.

• KC — coffee futures contract. The contract size is 37,500 pounds (around 17 tons). One tick is 0.05 and costs $18.75. Coffee market has a higher liquidity than many other commodity markets because of the high demand for coffee;
  • S&P 500 — a futures mini contract for S&P 500 stock index. The size of the mini contract for S&P 500 index is calculated by multiplying the index quotation by $50. One tick equals 0.25 index points and costs $12.50. S&P 500 index is a stock index which includes the selected 500 US public companies with the largest market capitalization;
  • COPPER — Copper futures. Contract volume is 25,000 pounds (around 11.34 tons). Minimum price step is $0.0005 per pound ($12.5 per contract). Millions of investors follow the copper quotations every day. Copper was the first metal to be worked and used by man. Total world production of copper is about 16 million tons per year;
  • # RUSGIDRO (RusHydro) — a Russian hydroelectricity company, owner of the most hydroelectric power plants in the country, one of the major Russian power-generating companies by installed plant capacity and world’s second largest hydroelectric generating company (behind Eletrobras) Capitalization: 360 billion RUB (2017);
  • # APPLE — an American manufacturer of personal computers, tablets, audio players, mobile phones and software. Apple occupies the first place in the world by market capitalization, which is 850 billion USD as of September 5th, 2017.

Over 300 traders attended Grand Capital Business Expo in South Africa

On the 24th of February, Grand Capital with partners held a business expo titled “Truth vs. Myth About Forex” in Klerksdorp, the largest city in North West Province in South Africa.

This time the event turned out to be on a really grand scale, it was attended by about 300 traders. The visitors learned how to develop a successful trading system, what trading ideas are currently popular, why invest in cryptocurrency, what’s in store for Ethereum and what to invest in on Forex.

Grand Capital team was represented by the CEO Stanislav Vaneev, the head of analytics department Sergey Kozlovsky and the international development manager Goutam Das.

Stanislav Vaneev, Grand Capital CEO:

“Educational events in different countries is a common practice for Grand Capital. Such events help us get to know our clients better, learn their needs and demands. We have a really motivated audience in South Africa. We are pleased to see that people want to educate themselves and increase their financial literacy.”

southafrica.jpg

See more photos from the expo on Grand Capital’s official Instagram page and Facebook page.

Grand Capital team

Grand Capital representative office in Myanmar is now a legal body

In August of 2017, Grand Capital opened a representative office in Yangon, the largest city of Myanmar, so that local traders could receive advice on the company’s services in person. Our Myanmarese clients still have the option to deposit in the local currency. To do so, go to your Private Office and select GC Myanmar from the deposit options.

Since February of 2018, our Myanmese representative has the status of a legal body and now is a Grand Capital franchisee.

Denis Kulagin, the head of international development at Grand Capital:

“A status of legal body provides traders with additional confidence, it’s a sign of a company you can trust. Our representative office in Myanmar now functions as a part of the franchise. We provide our franchisee with all our software, technical support and educational materials. So Myanmarese clients of Grand Capital now can be sure that they receive services of the highest quality.”

Address: Building, 275A, Room 1, Ground Floor, Yankin Road, 2 Ward, Yankin Township, Yangon. Myanmar.

Contact our representative office in Myanmar by phone +95 9440031331, +95 9450090930 or by e-mail: info.grandcapitalmyanmar@gmail.com.

Grand Capital team

Grand Capital weekly recap (February 26th–March 2nd)

Learn the last week’s figures achieved by Grand Capital traders.

The most active client

Placed 1667 trades, including 1095 profitable ones and 572 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved SILVER.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $24,797.08.

Resulted in a profit of +$6149.17. The trade was opened on the 15th of February at 12:34 PM and closed on the 28th of February at 1:53 PM.

• @AUD — AUD/USD rate futures. The contract size is 100,000 AUD. Minimum price fluctuation (one point and one tick) is $0.0001 per 1 AUD or $10 per one contract;
  • @CHF — Swiss franc to the United States dollar rate futures. The size of the contract is 125,000 francs. Minimum price fluctuation is $0.0001 per 1 franc or $12.5 per contract;
  • FGBS — a futures contract on German short-term bonds EUROSHATZ. The contract value is 100,000 EUR. 1 tick is 0.005 of a point (percent) and costs €5.00;
  • # FACEBOOK — the world's largest online social network. Facebook.com is one of the five most visited websites in the world. As of June 2017, monthly audience of the network is 2 billion users, while the revenue is $27.638 billion (2016);
  • # GOOGLE (Google Inc) is an American multinational public corporation that invests in web search, cloud computing, and advertising technologies. Google supports and develops a number of Internet services and products. The company manages more than a million servers in data processing centers around the world and processes more than a billion search queries.

New deposit method for South African clients now available at Grand Capital

Grand Capital has expanded the range of deposit/withdrawal methods. Now our South African clients can deposit through FNB South Africa without any intermediaries. All operations are carried out in the local currency, South African Rand (ZAR). EUR/ZAR and USD/ZAR currency pairs are also available for trading.

Goutam Das, international development manager:

“Grand Capital now allows traders from South Africa to make deposits to their trading accounts and withdraw their profit in the local currency, South African Rand. Not only it will cut the currency conversion costs and make entering exchanges easier, but also will allow keeping the funds in the national currency and inside the country.”

To deposit:
  1. Select the desired payment method in Deposit/Withdrawal section;
  2. Choose an account for depositing in your Private Office and enter the amount;
  3. You will be redirected to the payment page;
  4. Follow the instructions.
  5. The funds will be transferred within the period of 3–5 days.
The commission rate is set by the bank.

FNB Bank

Having been founded in 1838, FNB (First National Bank) is South Africa’s oldest bank. The company’s head office is in Johannesburg. FNB Bank is one of the leading banks in Africa, it’s a recipient of multiple awards for outstanding achievements in the banking sector.

Learn about other deposit methods available at Grand Grand Capital here.

Grand Capital team

Grand Capital weekly recap (March 5th–9th)

We present the last week’s best trading results.

The most active client

Placed 1642 trades, including 963 profitable ones and 679 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved SILVER.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $32 043,33.

Resulted in a profit of +$4560,00. The trade was opened on the 6th of March at 2:27 PM and closed on the 7th of March at 5:03 PM.

• @EJPY — euro/Japanese yen cross-currency futures. The trading volume is several thousand contracts a day, the contract size is 125,000 euro. Minimum price fluctuation is 0.01 yen for 1 euro or 1,250 yen per 1 contract. Initial margin is 324,000 yen;
  • # SILVER — Silver futures contract. The contract volume is 5000 troy ounces (around 155.5 kg). Minimum price step is $0.005 per ounce or $25.00 per contract. The price of silver strongly depends on the state of the world's economy and the economies of consumer countries. Silver futures is a very volatile instrument;
  • Dow Jones — Dow Jones stock index mini futures contract. DJIA (Dow Jones Industrial Average) index is the oldest American market index existing today. The index comprises 30 major American companies. The contract size for DJIA mini futures contract is calculated according to the formula: $5 multiplied by the index quote;
  • # BAC (Bank of America) — an American financial conglomerate which provides financial services for individuals and legal entities. It's the largest bank holding company in the US by the number of assets. Capitalization: $232 billion (2017);
  • # HD (The Home Depot) is an American retailing company, the world’s largest retailer of construction products and tools and one of the largest retailers in the US. Capitalization: $162.66 billion (2017).
Earn more with Grand Capital

Grand Capital weekly recap (March 12th–16th)

Last week’s most profitable trade brought the trader who placed it $9,749.32. Follow the best traders at Grand Capital and compare your results!

The most active client

Placed 963 trades, including 613 profitable ones and 350 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved USD/JPY and EUR/CAD.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $23,773.53.

Resulted in a profit of +$9,749.32. The trade was opened on the 6th of March at 1:40 PM and closed on the 13th of March 9:22 PM.

• TF — a futures mini-contract for Russell 2000 stock index. One tick is 0.1 and costs $10. Russell 2000 represents the dynamics of two thousand of the small-cap companies, which reside at the bottom of the list of three thousand largest public companies that are included in quotation lists of American stock exchanges;
  • ORANGE JUICE — orange juice futures contract. The contract size is standard and equals 15,000 pounds (approximately 6.9 tons). One tick is 0.05 and costs $7.5;
  • PLATINUM — Platinum futures contract. The contract volume is 50 troy ounces (1.56 kg). Minimum price step is $0.10 per ounce and $5 per contract. Platinum is a very important metal in terms of both industrial and personal needs. It’s the main and most popular member of the platinum group of elements, which also comprises palladium, ruthenium, rhodium, osmium and iridium;
  • # MCD (McDonald’s Corporation) — an American corporation, the world's largest chain of fast food restaurants (until 2010) which uses a franchise system. In 2016 it was included in Fortune Global 500 (420th). Capitalization: $100 billion (2017);
  • # CVX (Chevron Corporation) — America's second largest energy corporation (after Exxon Mobil), one of the largest corporations in the world. The company operates oil and gas extraction activities around the world. Chevron owns five oil refineries in the US and three in other countries: Thailand, South Africa and Canada.
Earn more with Grand Capital

Back