Grand Capital: Forex, Binary Options, CFD

Interview with contest winners: «Contest is a great place for experiments»

Our new interview round-up features winners of Rally Trade, Drag Trade and Future Trade. The winners of our contests often share their successful strategies and provide useful insights. Today Vilani Kazem from Iran told us about his unusual trading style, swing trading, while Serhiy Bosyi from Ukraine explained why trading contests are a perfect experiment platform.

Serhiy Bosyi, Ukraine, the winner of the 214th round of Rally Trade, received $500 no-deposit bonus
  • Trading experience: 7 years
  • Preferred instruments: currency pairs, gold, silver
  • Preferred indicators: Moving Average, Stochastic, CCI, MACD
“Seven years ago I bought my first computer and started to learn my way around the web, and while I was at it I discovered Forex. I tried trading with a lot of brokers, I had my rises and downfalls, I wasted a lot of energy on this. On a more positive note, I acquired useful experience. I chose Grand Capital because of their contests. Contests are a great platform for experiments, it’s useful for checking your indicators and earning your initial capital. If you’re a beginner, my advice is to have lots of patience and learn! Financial markets can be a source of good income.”

Vilani Hamid Kaze, Iran, the winner of the 409th round of Drag Trade, received real $200
  • Trading experience: 6 years
  • Trading style: swing trading
  • Preferred indicators: Ichimoku, RSI
“I’m 24. I’ve not been trading for a very long time, only about six years. However, I want to get better at it, earn more minimize my losses and, possibly, make trading my main occupation. I’ve been trading with Grand Capital for five years and I have no reason to complain. I’m a careful trader, I meticulously abide by the rules of risk management. I like swing trading. This trading style is not very time and energy consuming and allows to balance trading with other activities. You only need to determine the market stage you’re on and promptly open trades at the extreme points. My advice to the newcomers: be patient, keep calm and trust your strategy.”

Sarvar Daliev, Uzbekistan, the winner of the 61st round of Future Trade, received $1,000 no-deposit bonus
  • Trading experience: 2 years
  • Trading style: swing trading
  • Preferred instruments: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, GBP/JPY, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY
  • Preferred indicators: moving averages
“I studied economics. Previously I worked at a bank, but now I’m trading on financial markets. Discipline helps a lot in trading, I’m perfectly in control of my emotions thanks to my nerves of steel. When I choose a broker I pay attention to withdrawal and order execution time. I entered a Grand Capital contest to test the reliability of the company. Future Trade trains flexibility and ability to make decisions quickly. I wanted to try trading futures contracts, so I picked this contest. During my round, the market demonstrated high volatility and it helped me. Generally, it’s not enough to use your skills in a contest, luck is also important. I won thanks to the convergence of three factors: high volatility, luck and scalping.”

Read the contest rules and sign-up for the next round of any contest here.

Grand Capital weekly recap (March 19th–23rd)

Learn about last week’s top traders.

The most active client

Placed 1,574 trades, including 983 profitable ones and 591 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved GBP/AUD, USD/CAD and EUR/CAD.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $21,365.76.

The most profitable trade of the week

Resulted in a profit of +$15,559.66. The trade was opened on the 6th of March at 12:48 PM and closed on the 19th of March at 11:34 AM.

The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
  • GASOLINE — gasoline futures. Contract volume: 42,000 gallons (about 159 cubic meters). Minimum price step: $0.0001 per gallon or $4.20 per contract. Gasoline is a product of crude oil distillation. Gasoline price is subject to seasonal fluctuations, local minimums are reached in December and local maximums are reached in May;
  • ROUGH RICE — rough rice futures contract. Rice is one of the most cost-demanding grain crops. It is produced all over the world and is second by the production volume among the top three grains, standing between wheat and corn. Minimum price step is 0.5 cent and costs $10;
  • FEEDER CATTLE — a delivery futures for 50,000 pounds of cattle (young bulls). Minimum tick is $12.50. Cattle futures have been traded since 1971 for wide-ranging prices: from $0.25 to $1.25 per pound;
  • # PG (Procter & Gamble Co) — an American multinational company, one of the world’s leading producers of consumer products. The company's shares are included in the Dow Jones industrial index. It’s listed 34th in Fortune 500 (2016). The company has representations in 70 countries, while its products are sold 180 countries;
  • # INTC (Intel Corporation) — an American producer of electronic devices and computer components, including microprocessors, chipsets, etc. Almost 100% of the company’s shares are freely traded on stock exchanges. In mid-February 2017 the company’s market capitalization was $170.85 billion, while as of late January 2018 it’s $234 billion.
Earn more with Grand Capital

Grand Capital at Asia Trading Summit 2018

On the 22nd and 23rd of March, Grand Capital took part in Asia Trading Summit in Shanghai.

Asia Trading Summit is organized by a major finance publication Finance Magnates. According to the host’s estimates, the summit attracted over 5,000 visitors, 70 participants and 20 speakers.

Sergey Kozlovsky, head of analytics at Grand Capital:

“China has always been a very attractive region for our company. At Asia Trading Summit 2018 we spoke about the upgraded trading conditions on ECN Prime and ECN Crypto accounts, reduced commissions and lower spreads. We also presented our latest offering, partner commission management service. Furthermore, we held several meetings with potential customers and received valuable feedback from our existing clients.”

dqq9eb.jpg

Tian Haowen, our development manager in China, also reviewed the summit’s results. Watch the video on Grand Capital’s official YouTube channel. Tian speaks in Chinese, so we prepared English subtitles for the video. Click CC button to turn on the subtitles.

See more photos from the event on our Instagram page.

Grand Capital team

Deposit and withdrawal in SGD now available

Grand Capital aims to provide more convenient deposit and withdrawal options. Now our Singaporean clients can deposit and withdraw funds in Singapore dollars.

Deposit commission is compensated by Grand Capital. Withdrawal commission depends on the bank.

To deposit in SGD:
  1. Go to your Private Office.
  2. Select Grand Capital Singapore in Deposit/Withdrawal section.
  3. Select an account and enter an amount for deposit.
  4. Follow the instructions.
Deposits are processed within 1 day, withdrawals from 1 to 3 days.

Learn about all available deposit and withdrawal methods here.

Grand Capital team

Grand Capital weekly recap (March 26th –30th)

Here’s what Grand Capital clients achieved during the last week. Read about the best trading results.

The most active client

Placed 817 trades, including 498 profitable ones and 319 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved GBP/AUD and EUR/AUD.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $21,294.08.

The most profitable trade of the week

Resulted in a profit of $13,743. The trade was opened on the 26th of March at 8:56 AM and closed on the 27th of March at 3:46 PM.

The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
  • SOYMEAL — soy flour futures. Due to their high liquidity and the importance of the underlying, soy flour futures contracts are interesting for both hedgers and speculators. Minimum quote fluctuation is $0.1 per short ton or $10 per contract;
  • @ CAD — futures contract for the Canadian dollar to the US dollar rate. The quotations are opposite of Forex quotations. The contract size is 100,000 CAD, minimum price fluctuation is $0.0001 per 1 CAD or $10 per contract;
  • COTTON — cotton futures. The contract size is 50,000 pounds (around 22.68 metric tons). One tick is 0.01 and costs $18.75;
  • # YANDEX — a Russian multinational company that owns the eponymous search engine, multiple websites and services in several countries. Yandex is 29th most popular website in the world in 4th in Russia as of January 10th, 2018, according to Alexa.com;
  • # DIS (The Walt Disney Company) — one of the world’s major financial conglomerates in the entertainment industry. The company was founded in 1923 by Disney brothers as a small animation studio. Now it is one of the largest Hollywood studios, which owns 11 amusement parks and two water parks, as well as several television and radio broadcasting networks. Included in the Dow Jones industrial index. As of March 2017, Disney's market capitalization is $177 billion.
Earn more with Grand Capital

Our clients in the Philippines and Vietnam now can deposit and withdraw in local currencies

Grand Capital is making its services more convenient for different countries. Now our clients from the Philippines and Vietnam can deposit and withdraw funds in local currencies.

Deposits are carried out within 1 day, while withdrawals take from 1 to 3 days. Deposit commission is compensated by our company, withdrawal commission depends on the bank.

Denis Kulagin, head of International Development at Grand Capital:

“Our company has a large number of partners in the Philippines and in Vietnam. They have already tested Grand Capital services and now help us improve trading conditions for local traders, and that includes making deposits more convenient. Among our plans for these countries is to open education centers. Follow the news!”

Grand Capital team

Interview with contest winners: "You can only learn trading fast with a mentor"

Our new contest winners share their advice on how to avoid making the same mistakes over and over again, how to handle failed trades and speak on the importance of rest.

Yevgeny Karpov, Russia, the winner of the 410th round of Drag Trade, received real $200
  • Trading experience: about 12–15 years
  • Preferred instruments: EUR/USD, GBP/JPY, sometimes GOLD
  • Preferred indicators: Fibo, Parabolic SAR, Moving Average with various settings
  • Trading strategies: Fibonacci levels
“I’m 36 and work as a system administrator, programmer, and a tester. All my hobbies are connected to the world of IT in one way or another. I learned trading on my own, but I think one would learn faster under the supervision of a mentor that guides them on a beaten path and you don’t have to keep making the same mistakes over and over again. However, it applies only to beginners, while later on, you need to practice yourself. The market is a fickle thing and the basics are not enough to know your way around. I placed my most successful trade at the time of Brexit, though usually, I try not to get involved with “gambling”. Things like these are nearly impossible to predict and highly volatile. In these situations, I normally “sit on a fence” and follow the quotes. I hardly believed I could win this round. I used my usual strategy that involves Fibonacci levels. There was a surge of GBP/JPY quotes in the beginning and then they went flat between the levels of 61 and 100. That’s when I sold at 100 and bought at 61.”

Alisher Gapirov, Uzbekistan, the winner of the 215th round of Rally Trade, received $500 no-deposit bonus
  • Trading experience: 8 years
  • Preferred instruments: major currency pairs
  • Preferred indicators: various oscillators
  • Trading strategies: breakout trading
“I’m a multichannel communication engineer. I learned about financial markets from a person I know. I decided to give it a shot and I liked it. I won’t lie, at first I blew many accounts like a typical newbie. Though eventually, I got the hang of it. I owe my skills to various contests. You have to get better all the time to succeed in trading. Even if it’s not working out at the moment, try again. My least successful trade was when I tried trading at the time of Scottish independence referendum. I lost a large sum of money. After 8 years on the market and after all the roller coasters I no longer worry when placing a trade. I grew a shell and now I just trade. I wish all the newcomers diligence. Be patient and if you don’t succeed at first, just try again.”

Serhyi Ganzha, Ukraine, the winner of the 413th round of Drag Trade, received real $200
  • Trading experience: 9 years
  • Preferred instruments: EUR/USD, GBP/USD
  • Preferred indicators: Moving Averages
  • Trading strategies: multicurrency strategies
“My attitude towards financial markets hasn’t changed over the years. I still think that trading is a promising and profitable occupation that has lots of advantages over a regular job. Namely, you can work anywhere, don’t have bosses, work your own hours. I see myself as a successful manager in the future, someone who knows how to multiply their own funds and that of the investors. My most successful trades were placed at the times of important news in the US and the UK. My unsuccessful trades are always limited by stop loss. I believe in myself and in my trading system and that helps me control my emotions. Another important thing is to rest. This round was on Good Friday, that’s why trading volumes and volatility were very low. In the first trade, I managed to gain four points from the fall of EUR/USD and I decided to stop trading. The decision proved correct. My advice for beginners is to have patience, learn from professionals, work out your own trading system, try it out on a demo account and only then start real trading. Good luck!”

Read the contest rules and sign-up for the next round here.

Grand Capital introduces improvements to ECN Prime trading conditions

Starting from April 10th, 2018, the conditions for ECN Prime account are improved in a number of ways.

The commission on trading Forex and CFD instruments is reduced by half, from $10 to $5. Stop Out is also down by half, from 100% to 50%. Moreover, minimum deposit required to start trading on ECN is now $500 instead of the previous $1000.

To start trading on ECN Prime:
  1. Register on Grand Capital website
  2. Open an ECN Prime account
  3. Deposit $500 or more
  4. Download MetaTrader 4 (PC and mobile versions are available) or use our Web Terminal.
58 trading instruments are currently available at ECN Prime account: Forex, oil, metals and indices CFDs.

Info

ECN Prime provides access to the market of high liquidity and immediate order execution. Orders are executed in accordance with the best market quotes and not depending on any external circumstances. The best possible price among an unlimited number of liquidity providers is used for order execution.

Try the new Forex! Open an ECN Prime account today.

Grand Capital team

Back