• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Guerrillatrading-Multiple issues

I am having an issue with a company

edisondanielmv

Recruit
No follow up,
No live trading.
They teach just one strategy but they don't help you to understand.
Thay will say it depends on you but the quality of the service is very poor
They have terrible and rude support team. They wont help you.
I think you can learn the same even better things online for free.
Don't spend your money on this.
I can say this because I have been with them for more than a year and also they didn't let me cancel the suscription when I realized it was not worthy at all.
Also the charged me and they don`t let me use the service becuase I expressed the truth in review websites.
They are liers and they will stole from you. Don`t believe anything they say to you. They will just make you pay and forget about you.
They said you can reach to them to fix anything but it is another lie I reaced the manager the founders and they didn´t care and they didn´t do anything. they are the worst people.

I really hope no one else will be part of this scam.

Joshua Bunker and Jason Dave are really bad people be careful !!!

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2023-03-27 134305.png
    Captura de pantalla 2023-03-27 134305.png
    289.2 KB · Views: 26
No follow up,
No live trading.
They teach just one strategy but they don't help you to understand.
Thay will say it depends on you but the quality of the service is very poor
They have terrible and rude support team. They wont help you.
I think you can learn the same even better things online for free.
Don't spend your money on this.
I can say this because I have been with them for more than a year and also they didn't let me cancel the suscription when I realized it was not worthy at all.
Also the charged me and they don`t let me use the service becuase I expressed the truth in review websites.
They are liers and they will stole from you. Don`t believe anything they say to you. They will just make you pay and forget about you.
They said you can reach to them to fix anything but it is another lie I reaced the manager the founders and they didn´t care and they didn´t do anything. they are the worst people.

I really hope no one else will be part of this scam.

Joshua Bunker and Jason Dave are really bad people be careful !!!
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here https://www.guerrillatrading.co.uk/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17841/guerrilla-trading-review

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

Dear FXMaster thank you so much for your advice I already did what you mentioned and these guys are the worst. I reached the founder and he said that is unacceptable to send emails to everyone in their company. This I guess is because they have a lot of similar problems and not even their employees believe in them. They said that they won't refund anything and sent me the terms and conditions website in which by the way it doesn't say nothing about expressing my honest opinion about these liers. I really would like to bring awareness of these people Joshua Bunker and Dave Jason these people are the worst. And their course is not worthy at all there are a lot of really good material out there. They will tell you they take trades but never let you see their accounts neither to take even one trade. In my opinion is all fake but the worst part is their support team and their administration they really don't care about their customers.
I hope no one else believe in this liers and bad people.

Back