GUILTY Case# 2011-023 | Ali Nadoom vs www.InvestTechFx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Investtechfx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 74 98.7%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ali Nadoom

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.InvestTechFx.com

My Case is: i opened a silver account with them , after a a crazy lag and very slow trading server i wanted to withdraw they saidit is a one year commitment so i waited for a year to pas and then sent an emailto withdraw and i waited for few days then started to send emails every day and when i talk to the customer service they replay that an email is been sent and never got the email i had to chat few time till i got the manager name and i called him few times and he said that he'll call me back and never did i stopped emailing them few weeks ago
name : Mohammed Nadoom
account :23800
balance 4362 USD

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Ms. Nadoom on 03/05/11

The company was first contacted about the issue on 01/21/11 the last contact was on 02/04/11

Details: live chat replies as : it is been reviewed by the manager
you will receive an email shortly

and that happens all the time

manager phone call : i'll review your case and call you back

and never called back , and its been 4+ weeks

Company representatives' emails: support <Support@InvestTechFx.com>

Attachments

• investtechfx.jpg
    415.2 KB · Views: 6
Hi Ali,

Have you already read the open and guilty cases against this broker here:

Open Cases - Forex Peace Army Forum

There may be some useful info in one of those cases to you. We might as well move this straight to a vote as Investech has not responded to any requests on the multiple cases listed.

I do not subscribe moving this case for voting. With all the multiple cases they have here in FPA and their indifference to the cases, I RATHER CHOOSE THIS FIRM TO BE MOVED TO SCAM FOLDER.:unhappy:

Last edited:
Group sue

It seems that you lost money, stopped trading and want to withdraw....in your case, if you had asked to withdraw a small amount, you maybe able to get a good customer service...

It seems that they really got a problem now...

Group sue case..

Ali Nadoom www.InvestTechfx.com

Unless monies promptly refunded - this firm seems a scam to me -Joh:unhappy:

Here we go again with these scammers

I thought the BS one year commitment was for accounts with balance over $20.000 (Which is the biggest joke they could think of)

It seems the policy is now changed to 1 year commitment for all accounts and probably their next brilliant idea will be withdrawal limitation $1 per year.

If you wait for 4362 years, you might get your money

Back