GUILTY: Case# 2011-030 | alaa.almalki vs www.ufxbank.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that UFXBank is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 104 97.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Original FPA Traders Court Submission by alaa.almalki:

I vote ufxbank guilyt because they owe the customer a duty of care.
Terms that are likely to affect a customer must be made clear to the customer before the close of transaction. We should know what we are going into. Is there no regulatory body? Forex brookers must not be above the law in the society!!!

Guilty

I vote guilty because of the way they pressured their client into a trade that they knew would cause him a total loss. This and the fact that they are hiding their true company information and ownership clearly indicates that they do not want anyone to know their real identity!

After a long conversation with the account manager he told me that all i have to do is to perform this trade and once it is closed he will close my account and send the money immediately,
And then it happend, they wiped me out instantly.

They are guilty they cant decide what to do with your money, thats a scam broker. They need to pay we need to protect each other. they used him and could be us later.

May be there is a possibility to stop them and get back the money to indemnify the victims.

In the scam alert folder, there is a thread created by Mr Andrew Jones. I have posted the online chat recorded with ufx bank.

One interesting thing is that they say that their money is at the BKB in Switzerland.

Knowing that they conduct illegal activities, it might be a case of money laundering.

There are strong laws against this.

If the victims write to the body regulatory (FINMA) and If they find that these people have really swiss bank accounts then those accounts might be frozen during investigations and even more.

Hope they won't read this post.

By the way they are guilty in my opinion

One Last Deal

I would never have placed that one last deal. It was obvious why he wanted you to do that.

It sounds fishy to me. Although I never heard the conversation, if things happened the way you said it did I would go after them and definitely report them.

If it's as you say, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty.

I like the way you think. You have a strategy rather than just verbal outrage. :cool:

May be there is a possibility to stop them and get back the money to indemnify the victims.

In the scam alert folder, there is a thread created by Mr Andrew Jones. I have posted the online chat recorded with ufx bank.

One interesting thing is that they say that their money is at the BKB in Switzerland.

Knowing that they conduct illegal activities, it might be a case of money laundering.

There are strong laws against this.

If the victims write to the body regulatory (FINMA) and If they find that these people have really swiss bank accounts then those accounts might be frozen during investigations and even more.

Hope they won't read this post.

By the way they are guilty in my opinion

have been just speaking with ufxbank in chat, and got their point of view on this case. would like to clarify that i have no interest in this company)

"Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Amy'

Amy: Hello and welcome.

Amy: How may i help you today ?

Tony: hi! i have read that Ufxbank forces clients who wish to close account to trade silver (big ammount) and in such way they loose their money, is it truth?

Tony: i see, it's truth. thiefs!

Amy: that's very interesting...

Amy: where did you hear that ?

Tony: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...2011-030-alaa-almalki-vs-www-ufxbank-com.html

Amy: then i recommend you to do some serious research on forex peace army before believing everything you see.

Amy: let me pass you to Ethan for more assistance

Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Ethan'.

You are now chatting with 'Ethan'

Ethan: Hello Tony, how are you?

Tony: fine, thanks)

Ethan: I see you've been reading forex peace army

Tony: yes, i did

Ethan: Well I really only have one thing to say about them but it would be a lot easier if you saw it for yourself so please do me the favor of googleing FOREX PEACE ARMY SCAM

Ethan: stay with me on the chat while you do so please

Ethan: at this point I do not care if you decide to use our services or not I just do not want to see you robbed by them, because anyone they recommend will do exactly that

Tony: tehe could be a lot of oposite opinions, tehn what would say about above mentioned case?

Ethan: I could tell you but I have an invested an interest in this company, do you still want to hear what i have to say?

Tony: of course

Ethan: well in that specific case it was a former employee of ours (who currently doesn't work here anymore) who was paid a lot of money to post bad reports about us using inside information

Ethan: we currently screen our employees much more thoroughly

Ethan: another good example is the review by stephen from scotland, you can find him on the first page about us on their site

Ethan: he was a former client of mine actually

Ethan: we found out he was using a stolen credit card and that is why he never got his profits

Ethan: if you will notice we never get to respond on their site, I have tried in the past myself to refute some of their claims but they never allow them to be posted as you can clearly see the entire forum is one sided and the few responses in our favor are very poorly written and sound uneducated because the forum hosts are the ones putting them up there to seem fair

Tony: it's really interesting, thank you for you explanation. bye"

Back