GUILTY Case# 2012-063 | omega75 vs brocompany.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Brocompany.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 98 99.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BROCOMPANY.com is TOTAL SCAM

This is a pure dirty act by brocompany. What's this straight threat: " If we will have more problems you will never receive your funds"

Are you normal brocompany. Fix the problem and case get resolved, you'll not be named Scam.
But they neither had ever come to this thread to reply and give their opinion on this case.

What opinion if their threat shows what type of Scam Company it actually is.

"Mr" with his "Prokudin" name is too much for him. No respect for such person.

Total Scam.

Hello , thanyk you for your posting...

please read my SCAM ALERT THREAD

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/20755-scam-alert-brocompany-com.html

....there i have posted more of conversations with the alleged Mr. Prokudin , my personal broker, from Brocompany.com . all this confirms the SCAM and copies of my withdrawal requests.

its a shame to reply : "if we get problems, you will never receive your funds". why does he not mention, that then all the other clients will not get their funds? there are many many other clients....

its KINDERGARTEN BROCO is playing.

The fact that they dont reply here in the THREAD shows the FACT OF BEING SCAM. simply THE FACT THAT A CLIENT WAITS since 10 months for his funds, shows SCAM. EVEN 2 weeks waitig for funds shows SCAM.

Hello to all members

here i do post my last email from 18th of July 2012 to Mr Prokudin, and BROCOMPANY.com in general where i do "invite" Broco to give honestly a statment to my complaint/OPEN CASE. i order to explain their dirty scam behaviour.

demand for reply in my thread 18th july.jpg

Omega75 had not get any reply from brocompany because the amount is almost 11000$ but Vacuumtube got a reply from brocompany because it's as small as some 33$ amount!
What a pathetic broker:mad:, trying to shine its picture for some dollars and even in that didn't succeed, Vacuumtube case not solved!!
Would like to ask Omega75, the broker claim to be registered somewhere at panama(where all Scam brokers are found), did you check that regulator(or something) phone number and address if really exist or if you can make any complaint to it??

Hey brocompany, We will not forget Omega75 case, it's here and will stay till you FIX YOUR MISTAKE, or You'll get more Scam Stars- BE PROUD;)
100s of thousand Traders follow ForexPeaceArmy, every single trader knows about your cheat by now, you're going to loose a lot more clients if you don't solve this case and transfer Omega75 money to his bank account.

BROCOMPANY.com is TOTAL SCAM , Panama regulation

Omega75 had not get any reply from brocompany because the amount is almost 11000$ but Vacuumtube got a reply from brocompany because it's as small as some 33$ amount!
What a pathetic broker:mad:, trying to shine its picture for some dollars and even in that didn't succeed, Vacuumtube case not solved!!
Would like to ask Omega75, the broker claim to be registered somewhere at panama(where all Scam brokers are found), did you check that regulator(or something) phone number and address if really exist or if you can make any complaint to it??

Hey brocompany, We will not forget Omega75 case, it's here and will stay till you FIX YOUR MISTAKE, or You'll get more Scam Stars- BE PROUD;)
100s of thousand Traders follow ForexPeaceArmy, every single trader knows about your cheat by now, you're going to loose a lot more clients if you don't solve this case and transfer Omega75 money to his bank account.

Hello FXCOBRA, thank you for reply.

regarding your question...

well, i have contacted the regulation body of Panama...

COMISIÓN NACIONAL DE VALORES

till now i have not received any reply...

Fact is that Brocompany showed an INVALID license during the last 8-9 months. it was the One from FSC of Mauritius. it was their license, but since 10 months not any more.

Link: http://www.fscmauritius.org/media/63698/broco_investments.pdf

Since 3 weeks they show now the "new one" of Panama. This speaks for itself.

I contacted FSC of Mauritius several times, but they also dont react to my case. and as far as i know, they never answered somehow. i suspect, PANAMA will BEHAVE THE SAME WAY.

P.S: i am asking myself why FSC of Maurituis only revked the license from Brocompany.com and MADE NOT SURE that clients receive their money back. What for are they there`? only to register some company names?

Brocos license is also a fake, They only hide themselves behind it in order to let them appear so honestly and positive for more NAIVE clients who send them their money. They advertise every month for new clients, "BRING A NEW FRIEND to BROCO, and receive BONUS, ans so on...zero comissions deposits for all depsoit methods...all the time the same story...they are simply broke...and they need money from other more NAIVE clients...thats all

Because they dont need any license to proceed payments. they made a payout to "Vacuum TUBe" 2 weeks ago

. so a license is needed? They say all the time they need a new license for withdrawals, then they say, they wait for the money from their hedge broker o proceed the withdrawals from the clients. as You can see, they jump from one miracle story to another one.

somehow they want/beg to become the Status "SCAM"....

As far as I know, FSC Mauritius and Panama only revoke licenses and issue warnings. I suspect that's why so many brokers like to register in those places.

BROCOMPANY.com is TOTAL SCAM , reply from Panama regulation authority

As far as I know, FSC Mauritius and Panama only revoke licenses and issue warnings. I suspect that's why so many brokers like to register in those places.

Hello to all FPA members and traders from whole world...regarding the license of BROCO from PANAMA...

Herewith i do publish now the reply from the regulation body from Panama from 18th of July 2012

Reply from Panama regulation authority.jpg

make now your own thoughts on this "new" license...and the whole story...

There are other threads referring to BROCO refusing to execute withdrawal requests. As it seems to have no license unfortunately traders will have a hard time getting their money back. Scam Broker

BROCOMPANY.com is TOTAL SCAM

Helo Traders!

I have the same problem with Broco investment Company! Only silly excuses, no money.........BROCO is maybe a scam company. When i investigate further i come to conclusion that money was stolen from my account right away when i deposited!!!

How is this possible???????

Here is my proof:
View attachment 6120View attachment 6121

Hello again Derja, hello to all traders

Proof that BROCO is playing for time and is SCAM!

1. in my case i received my only PAYOUT at the end of February. it was 5k aout of 15900 dollar. there is still 10900 in my account.

after this payout i asked BROCO when the next payout would be proceeded: the answer was always the same. "it should happen at the latest i 2 weeks and so on, after 2 weeks i was told the same...and now we have JULY 2012. so this is a fact.

CASE of "DERJA" , the new SCAM ALERT CASE againt Brocompany.com shows that there was still money but only for other clients to keep everyone satisfied and SILENT!!!

WHY? look at the proof of DERJA. there the funds of round about 2200 EURO were paid out ONE MONTH LATER, at the END OF MARCH. So money was there.

so telling to clients,:" THE MONEY FROM OUR HEDGE BROKER didnt arrive YET!" IS and WAS a pure LIE AND as i said previously...only with the aim to keep clients MOUTHS CLOSED.

BROCO has SIMPLY NO MONEY. they wait for the MONEY OF OTHER VICTIMS , and therefore they advertise STILL on their website with "Zero comissions deposits, "bring a new friend and get a bunus".

As you saw and see: NO LICENSE IS NEEDED AND NO HEDGE BROKER: there is no hedge BROKER. and will never be.

Last edited:
Hello again Derja, hello to all traders

Proof that BROCO is playing for time and is SCAM!

1. in my case i received my only PAYOUT at the end of February. it was 5k aout of 15900 dollar. there is still 10900 in my account.

after this payout i asked BROCO when the next payout would be proceeded: the answer was always the same. "it should happen at the latest i 2 weeks and so on, after 2 weeks i was told the same...and now we have JULY 2012. so this is a fact.

CASE of "DERJA" , the new SCAM ALERT CASE againt Brocompany.com shows that there was still money but only for other clients to keep everyone satisfied and SILENT!!!

WHY? look at the proof of DERJA. there the funds of round about 2200 EURO were paid out ONE MONTH LATER, at the END OF MARCH. So money was there.

so telling to clients,:" THE MONEY FROM OUR HEDGE BROKER didnt arrive YET!" IS and WAS a pure LIE AND as i said previously...only with the aim to keep clients MOUTHS CLOSED.

BROCO has SIMPLY NO MONEY. they wait for the MONEY OF OTHER VICTIMS , and therefore they advertise STILL on their website with "Zero comissions deposits, "bring a new friend and get a bunus".

As you saw and see: NO LICENSE IS NEEDED AND NO HEDGE BROKER: there is no hedge BROKER. and will never be.

Aren't you still interested in brocompany "Zero comissions deposits, "bring a new friend and get a bunus";)

Such case is real complicated, in a way we all like omega75 to get his money back but in another way a scam broker like brocompany careless if it gets 10 Scam Stars at FPA no clear signal if it wants to communicate to this case or give a final answer, at least for omega and everyone here to know the broker decision in this case to act accordingly
Moreover, looks like no regulation body or police able to punish such Scam Brokers and they keep cheating more new clients by false fool cheats:mad:
Anybody here knows what can be the best end in such case??!!
Why don't we create a gang of clients starting with all who were cheated by this scam and go all the way to brocompany address if they have a real one at first!!:mad:
Really, this case is like helpless but we still hold on HOPE.

Back