GUILTY Case# 2013-126 | Vincenzo De Camillis vs www.4XP.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that 4XP.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 87 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vincenzo De Camillis

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.4XP.com

My Case is: I'm Italian trader and 2 years ago i opened an account on 4XP (n. 3002251).
In the beginning i've sent 2.000 euro and after one year 10.000 euro.
At 14 may 2013, in my account there were 12.000 dollar, and i've requested a first withdrawal of 10.000 dollars.
By this moment, start my problem.
After many phone call, many e-mail and many broken promises, i've asked the closure of my account.
At the end of july 4XP sent me just 2.000 dollar and it offered me the return of my deposit in 12 installments with interest.
At end of august i've received just the first installment.
After i have not had anything.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Vincenzo De Camillis on 06/25/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 05/21/13 the last contact was on 08/29/13

Details: 4XP does not respond to my email

Company representatives' emails: Michela Biacca <michela.biacca@4xp.com>

Attachments

• 4XP APERTURA CONTO 27 APR 11.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 9
  • 4XP_BONIFICO.pdf
    284.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 4XP RICHIESTA PRELIEVO 14 MAG 13.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 17
Vincenzo has been very patient before filing a case. So far, 4XP has been unresponsive to my requests to discuss why they cannot afford to pay traders all at once. They also haven't done anything about the other 6 cases.

Based on that, I am moving this case directly to the Open Cases folder.

what a rude company to offer withdrawals in installments
looking dorward for the 3rd convict to start a scam finding against these bastards

i guess its proven they are spam, FPA need to put this company into scam and if possible should write to their regularities and zulutrade about this

GUILTY!!!!!
lets hope Vincenzo gets his 10k before these *******s go out of business......
I believe I will be staying with tradersway......awesome support and true ecn and affordable..

adelb5

Vincenzo has been very patient before filing a case. So far, 4XP has been unresponsive to my requests to discuss why they cannot afford to pay traders all at once. They also haven't done anything about the other 6 cases.

Based on that, I am moving this case directly to the Open Cases folder.
this broker seems to be in financial crisis and recommend not to deal with them at all and soon or later he will scam their customers to get rid of their hardship

guilty all the way home

to all 4xp employees- you need to feel ashamed for supporting a scam. Israel is full of forex companies I suggest you try to get another job elsewhere and not to be part of this disgrace

Back