GUILTY Case# 2014-032 | GlennFX1 vs astonmarkets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AstonMarkets is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 48 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GlennFX1

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.astonmarkets.com

My Case is: I was contacted by a Mr. William Taylor in late November 2013 explaining that my name was brought to his attention and that he would like to offer his services as an account manager with Aston Forex.
I subsequently looked up on the Internet and noted that Aston Trading / Aston Markets appeared to have been around for a while and according to Mr Taylor were expanding the market.
I transferred by credit card amounts totaling $10,000 USD over the following 6 week period where I received a bonus of $4000.00 USD.
A medical problem arose during December and I requested an urgent withdrawal of USD $4000.00 This was done within a 72 hour period so I was reasonably happy with this.
The account flourished and I made arrangements with William Taylor who contacted me on a regular basis that I would like to draw another $3000.00 USD by no later than 29th January 2014. This was promised that it would be done.
Since the 1st February without any funds being transferred I have had to phone William Taylor to ask what is happening and all I am being given is promises that are not fulfilled

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Glenn Kraut (GlennFx1) on 02/05/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 12/27/13 the last contact was on 02/04/14

Details: I have not been able to get a written reply out of this company for some time now.

Company representatives' emails: William Taylor <w.taylor@astonmarkets.com>
William Taylor <w.taylor@astonforex.com>

Attachments

• Aston Withdraw 3K.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
Yo AsstMod! Can you assign a case number and send a formal invitation?

Is there nobody on here from the Old Country that could swing by their location? Their website has an address but streetview isn't too optimistic about it...

Is there nobody on here from the Old Country that could swing by their location? Their website has an address but streetview isn't too optimistic about it...

You Mean This Sir ?

788-790
FINCHLEY ROAD
LONDON
NW11 7TJ

United Kingdom
+44 20 80 99 03 71

Very interesting.
The use the same address as Netotrade - see photo attached
and as we know Netotrade is on the scum list by FPA

and the other interesting point, FCA issued the same warning as for AstonMarkets. see link below
Aston Forex / Aston Markets / www.astonforex.com / www.astonmarkets.com - Financial Conduct Authority
They always use a fake address Netotrade_Address.JPG

It seems like their website is just a front to scam people, when they offer several trading platforms but I just tried to download their mt4 platform but nothing happens only the page jumps, same for all other platforms they offer. Is the web site broken.
Just click the link Fadi_ibrahim provided, says it all, Aston Forex / Aston Markets / Trading sur le Forex et taux de change | Trading en ligne des devises | Trading sur CFD et Matières Premières / Managed Forex Accounts & Automated | Aston Markets is not authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (FSMA) to carry out regulated activities in the UK. I vote guilty.
Hope you get your money back somehow Glenfx1.

Back