GUILTY Case# 2014-183 | Shahram.pishkari vs acfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that ACFX.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 31 93.9%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.acfx.com

My Case is: Hi
ACFX usually offers bonus for his new customers but when you want withdraw they refer to "Customer Agreement PART B Clause 10" and DELETE all profit I have made !! without any special reason for that. they asked my WEBMONEY's private personal information but I denied giving them such information. my account history is attached and as you can find there is no illegal problem in trades that I have made. ACFX always mentions that they are regular broker but as my followings I still haven't received any proper answer for this issue from regulatory (cysec).
I don't know what should I do actually ...
they are not trustable and are good till you are in loss. as soon as you make a small withdraw they will vanish.

Email content from acfx :

Dear Client,
Your trading activity has been identified to be in breach of our Bonus Term and Conditions and of the CFDs Customer Agreement which you accepted when opening your account.
As per CFDs Customer Agreement PART B Clause 10 we are reversing all transactions on your account and proceeding with immediate termination of the agreement.
Your funds will be returned by the same method you deposited.
Kind Regards
Compliance Department

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Shahram.Pishkari on 10/10/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 08/10/14 the last contact was on 10/12/14

Details: On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 3:22 PM, Compliance AEF <compliance@acfx.com> wrote:
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your email.
Please find attached our Complaints Handling Procedure.
We will begin a preliminary investigation of your complaint with the information provided, however in order to fully investigate the complaint please provide the following at this moment in time:
· Statement of your WEB money wallet used to fund your account with ACFX showing the last 15 transactions.
Once we receive above and provided no further information is required we will conclude our investigation and reply to you within a reasonable amount of time.
Best regards,
Compliance Department
AtlasCapital Financial Services Limited
Atlas Group www.atlas-g.com <http://www.atlas-g.com>
ACFX www.acfx.com <http://www.acfx.com>
AtlasCapital, a subsidiary of ATLAS BANK

Company representatives' emails: Compliance AEF <compliance@acfx.com>

Attachments

• DetailedStatement1.htm
    14.9 KB · Views: 4
Is it possible that the issue comes from some suspicion regarding you webmoney wallet?

what is the suspicion about my webmoney wallet?
I funded my account from my personal webmoney wallet and I sent a withdrawal request exactly to this wallet !
this is only an excuse for abuse

I already sent them an invitation over a week ago. There has been no reply. This now goes to Open Cases.

I have looked at a bunch of these binary option brokers for my students/consulting customers. I have never found one worth messing with. You can trade binaries directly on NADEX. All the ones I've seen with matching deposit plans are scams.

This one isn't a binary broker. It's retail forex. In general, bonus plans are a bad idea, no matter what the market is.

Of course, if the OP had really violated the rules, why would the broker ignore invitations to present evidence?

I've sent several invitations to this broker but no answer ,
there is not any violation of rules, I sent a complaint to Cysec but I did not receive any answer.

Hello Shahram.pishkari

I too would advice all traders to avoid these "bonus" offers, as most are set in place to benefit the broker only.

This "clause" (CFDs Customer Agreement PART B Clause 10[/B) is just one example in a long line of clients complaints against a "said" broker, and unless this brokerage firm (acfx.com) joins this thread and fully explains, how is bonus offer works, and how it effected yourself, then I can only judge them as one of the many brokers would use this method as a part of their overall plan to scam every client on their books in the end.

Good luck
Liz

If the trader had violated the brokers rules why did the broker, ACFX,had to wait so long till when the client wanted to withdraw money. If the trader had lost all his investment would the broker have returned to him his money? The broker is a scam, satanic. FPA executive and us members should design another way to deal with these vampires for they have infested the fx brokerage industry. They account for 95 percent of the reasons why forex is not profitable to traders. It is high time FPA began to use the INTERPOL to arrest these thieving brokers and dump them in prisons to waste away. I had been a victim to three of them before I came to know about FPA.

Back