GUILTY Case# 2015-030 | mukeshbhai vs ironfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IronFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 79 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ironfx was a good company a year back, but now they are exploiting their clients by threatening, i vote them scam, they threatened me some months back, and i am no more working with them, keep up good work forexpeacearmy, u r hunting down many scammers on daily basis

Their reply to this matter is outrageously unacceptable. 1stly, its your money & they can give it back to you regardless of their internal issues in the company. Its not like you committed any fraud for which they are investigating you. 2ndly, 3-4 months is not good enough. I can understand week to 10 days.

i think all client which his same problem withdrawal processed and company manager said that your account under investigation then vote against ironfx ..... good luck for all client which has same problem

IRONFX: Withdrawal? You are now under investigation for 3 or 4 months!!

Never, ever send money to a broker unless they can prove via independent auditor that all client accounts are segregated from each other, and especially from the broker's operating capital.

It's very bad policy and unfortunate that this broker would conduct business in this unethical way.

Company Fully Say We Fraud From Below Sentence:
Last time I had talked with my account manager His name “ Rijo Varghese “ He has said to me that you cannot make High Profit($2500) from this minor $2000 If you can earn this type of profit, company will set off your balance in Zero in your trading account. We always make profit on my risk even if my account become zero at the time trading that’s my problem and I make profit that’s my profit but company only want his client do always loss in this company. And he has also said that “ You have this last week for get back your money then after your account will become Zero “ And “ You can complain any place where you want , Not any persons or any authority can affect to us even if company’s Mistake. “ this sentence says company clearly do fraud with clients. In advance my account manager also said to me that “You can return back your fund through Hedge open trade with other company who is providing bonus.” That means company direct to client in fraud with other company and want finally stop of block client fund after doing this.
So request to all client who are trading in IronFX that make complain in FPA as well as all authority which are applicable to Forex industries as well as Cyprus and London authority. Maximum spread for stopping Clients Fraud.
Complain in Below Mail ID:complain@ironfx.com
Cyprus:complaints@cysec.gov.cy
FCA:consumer.queries@fca.org.uk
FPA:complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk
And Social Website like as Facebook, Twitter :https://www.facebook.com/IronFX
email to everywhere at same time use cc and bcc .

Company Fully Say We Fraud From Below Sentence:
Last time I had talked with my account manager His name “ Rijo Varghese “ He has said to me that you cannot make High Profit($2500) from this minor $2000 If you can earn this type of profit, company will set off your balance in Zero in your trading account. We always make profit on my risk even if my account become zero at the time trading that’s my problem and I make profit that’s my profit but company only want his client do always loss in this company. And he has also said that “ You have this last week for get back your money then after your account will become Zero “ And “ You can complain any place where you want , Not any persons or any authority can affect to us even if company’s Mistake. “ this sentence says company clearly do fraud with clients. In advance my account manager also said to me that “You can return back your fund through Hedge open trade with other company who is providing bonus.” That means company direct to client in fraud with other company and want finally stop of block client fund after doing this.
So request to all client who are trading in IronFX that make complain in FPA as well as all authority which are applicable to Forex industries as well as Cyprus and London authority. Maximum spread for stopping Clients Fraud.
Complain in Below Mail ID:complain@ironfx.com
Cyprus:complaints@cysec.gov.cy
FCA:consumer.queries@fca.org.uk
FPA:complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk
And Social Website like as Facebook, Twitter :https://www.facebook.com/IronFX
email to everywhere at same time use cc and bcc .

100% Guilty

They are facing liquidity problem, so they stopped all withdrawals.

They pretend that they are making investigations to gain 3-4 months while they are trying to bring new equities to pay for their clients.

Hi ironfx. Trust takes time to build.you have taken many years building a good trust. Please do not destroy your good customer trust you have created in years

Back