GUILTY Case# 2015-030 | mukeshbhai vs ironfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IronFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 79 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this is not fair they must give you withdrawal without wasting time.3 to 4 months do not make any sense.where were they when you were trading they should investigate then and now at the time of withdrawal they are investigating.investigation for what? and why 3 to 4 months?.IRONFXfx is wasting time only and trying deceive you.

I would advice ironfx to give all client withdraw as soon as possible. Because client mouth is the the best advertising to promoto Ironfx.Client trust. rather than spend the money for competition trading Prize. Sending client to space. Barcelona. All that promotion will be useless if many clients complain you on social website.
ironfx. We will continue trading with you if there is no more complain on you in this FPA forum

Scammers are everywhere...careful, they could be here as well! ;-) Kidding aside, it is obvious that IronFx is guilty! Before I would invest in the future, I would visit sites of FCA and all those regulating bodies to see the lists of their warnings. It helps! Goodluck mukeshbhai and all who got problems with Ironfx!

at this time they said only one answer your account under investigation they take already 50 days ...................not give any time .........

IronFX is very Standard company for getting Money from client's and very master in collecting money through providing Bonus Scheme to client and also say to client for getting more bonus if you deposit more amount in trading account. So I say to you that don't trust in that company which is provide bonus. because it is every time say to client you use our bonus. But I can Not understand If client make high level profit in one month that time company denied to pay profit that means Company not transfer client's order or trade in Bank so that it don't give withdraw and cheat to client. So why FCA Do not Take any step for this type of fraud. And also I send mail I FCA that time They Clearly say that " We can not do anything with company as per saying Public. " that means FCA only listen Company but not clients of Public. But all fund is finally clients not company. If FCA give this type reply, all people trust will be down.
I have all mail and reply from FCA but they said in every mail that " we can not take any action again company and we can not listen your request so you have to try at another site"

That's a very bad happen with you "MukeshBhai" & you have taken the right step by filing a case against "IronFx" in "FPA"
Hoping the FPA team will help you out & solve this problem,

Let's FPA be the Supreme Court of the Forex traders. & every Broker should fear of "Forex Peace Army"
Long Live FPA

company did not give my money i have complain all regulator and all financial complain sit but they did not take any action about this problem so i suggest to all client that do not add more money in ironfx company ......

Back