GUILTY Case# 2015-030 | mukeshbhai vs ironfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IronFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 79 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not solve my problem regarding withdrawal..................
they already take 60 days and more then but not solve they only said to me wait not give perfect time only wait but how much?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

IronFX is very Standard company for getting Money from client's and very master in collecting money through providing Bonus Scheme to client and also say to client for getting more bonus if you deposit more amount in trading account. So I say to you that don't trust in that company which is provide bonus. because it is every time say to client you use our bonus. But I can Not understand If client make high level profit in one month that time company denied to pay profit that means Company not transfer client's order or trade in Bank so that it don't give withdraw and cheat to client. So why FCA Do not Take any step for this type of fraud. And also I send mail I FCA that time They Clearly say that " We can not do anything with company as per saying Public. " that means FCA only listen Company but not clients of Public. But all fund is finally clients not company. If FCA give this type reply, all people trust will be down.
I have all mail and reply from FCA but they said in every mail that " we can not take any action again company and we can not listen your request so you have to try at another site"

;) These are nothing but a paper Tiger. All bull****z.

Mr.Mukesh is 100% true and Forex Peace Army decision is based on justice. IronFX is the SCAM broker.

IRONFX do not pay the money back to the clients and specially the earnings of the traders.

I strongly recommend the traders DO NOT INVEST in IRONFX & also stop others to invest in IRONFX

at this time ironfx give 100% sharing bonus ....when client add fund in that offer then they do not give back any client money so my request to all client do not add fund in that company,,,,,,,,,,,,because at this time ironfx create a big scam.....

ironfx manager told me that company take in that processed 1 or 2 year ...........why???????
i have make complain against cysec and fca ............but why they did not take any action against that company

ironfx manager told me that company take in that processed 1 or 2 year ...........why???????
i have make complain against cysec and fca ............but why they did not take any action against that company

very Good question. I checked in FCA site , many of such forex company's licence validity not mentioned clearly. Some of FX company try to trick customers not being regulated but being registered with FCA! So they continue business with expired FCA registration number! You may recall Liberty reserve shutdown also. US govt better know what Liberty reserve was. But they seized it when enormous funds locked with that ! people lost their money and USA repays debt. by it. So everything is articulated and manipulated. if you have to have trading with large funds do trade with banks not with such market making brokers. But yes since you are Indian you cannot fund account there as most of the reliable brokers do not accept E currency normally. so better rotate funds with many brokers so when scam busted you save part of your money.

Make sure to update your complaints with FOS, FCA, Cysec, ActionFraud, and eConsumer.gov

Hello bro,
I read all of your comments and complaints .I can tell you the answer why they are not paying you.

ironfx manager give me funding department number but nobody receive the phone .....and they give me email address but not reponse in that email address .......under live chat
Christos Solomonides
Should you require direct information regarding any additional financial matters concerning your account, please contact the funding department via email to funding@ironfx.com or via phone to 00357-25027555.

all time ironfx manager told me that only wait ....and funding department not receive my phone call........i think they all cheat us ........do not add more fund ....in that company

Back