GUILTY Case# 2015-032 | sunayana_khurda vs ironfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IronFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 71 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sunayana_khurda

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.ironfx.com

My Case is: My account number is 22029330 and i was deposited on 13.01.15 3100 usd through skrill payment gateway.And till date i was profit 2317 usd and my total balance is 5417 usd . when i was request for withdraw through skrill account 2417 and internal transfer 3000 usd within my account then internal transfer is processed and but skrill account was not processed on last 2015-02-24.
When i asked then they are replay me your account is under investigation you need to wait for some times but till date its already take 14 days near. now i want to withdraw full amount of usd 5417 how i will get the money please solve my issue.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by sunayana_khurda on 03/03/15

The company was first contacted about the issue on 02/24/15 the last contact was on 03/03/15

Details: Your account is under investigation and you need to wait for some times.

Company representatives' emails: Mohamed Irfan <mirfan@ironfx.com>

Attachments

• iron fx 2.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 4
  • iron fx 1.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I've just issued a formal invitation to IronFx to join the discussion. Please update this thread and your thread in Scam Alerts early next week so I can know if there has been any progress.

i request to all client that do not add more fund in ironfx because i think that company has some financial problem at this time so stop work urgently and make withdrawal at this time i think they did not give your money .........they said all client only one answer your account under investigation............. try

This one doesn't have the poll added yet. AsstMod should add it at the beginning of next week and will send a mailing about new cases up for a vote.

ironfx company cheating for every client do not add more money otherwise your money is gone because this company did not give any profit only give your deposit fund check all client withdrawal ......which withdrawal is pending since 20 days ...........

Back