GUILTY Case# 2015-077 | pacificTrader vs empireoption.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that EmpireOption.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 62 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And that's why I simply leave these promises, especially when someone makes a promise to me that I am going to receive more than 10% monthly just by investing in Forex markets and it would be risk-free. It is such a joke!

Due to company's statement which is not presented here and the way they asked from a client to sign a waiver ( which actually means that they are not responsible for any losses ), their "attractive" offer for risk-free investment ( with binary options ) and killing bonuses ( up to 300%, which is simply unreal ) - GUILTY!

@pacificTrader, have you actually signed a power of attorney? With such a document, you actually allow someone to trade on your behalf. If you haven't, could they prove that you have allowed a broker from the company to trade with your investment?!
I would suggest you informing the local police authorities regarding this case and find a good lawyer with practise on international law.

I hope that this case could be resolved by the company!

Hi ruseneca,

Thank you for your suggestion, its such a good and valid point, I will search through my email history to locate whatever I signed, I do not recall an LPOA being among them, which I had to sign for another FX investment. will update shortly. I sent empire options another polite email inviting them to this thread where there are already 49 guilty votes, in the hope they would at least respond. Lets see what happens.

:)

Reading thru the cases for voting this week is like reading a shaggy dog story - all the cases repeat the same tale of greed and dishonesty. Guilty, nsturally

sounds like clearly guilty! promising to make that much money RISK-FREE is deceptive practice, imho.
it is heinous that the company and its employees act so criminally!

i keep thinking as i read these cases, "There ought to be something that could be done," but of course the FPA forum and court is a major thing that can be done. At the very least, new customers will read some of these horror stories and think more carefully about doing business with the fraudsters.
I am still learning about FPA and hope to read about the victims getting their money back!

Back