GUILTY Case# 2015-176 | FOREXFORME vs ForexPrince.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that ForexPrince.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 66 98.5%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyday a new scam broker website pops up out of nowhere with all the latest graphics, impressive animations and images of that hot lady with a spider tattoo on her back.

With "super duper ultra low latency and 64 bit native code for hyper sizzling bring home the bacon type of trading... yada"

But folks, isn't all those glitzy ads totally, completely and utterly useless if withdrawals are not permitted, ever?

This so called "forexprince.com" may conjure up images of fairy tale royalty in the old country, but there is only one legitimate modern world artist formerly known as"prince" all other claimants belong in the purple haze psycho ward.

Ithink it's time to judge about this Scamers and let everyone know about them.
I really want to ask FPA to introduce hem as Scam Broker in their list to prevent more cases like this.
I sent them so many times the link of this forum and they never give me any reply.

The Time is up and I think FPA must introduce this Broker as Scam in his list.
I want to ask the admin to Put Scam Alert on this broker name in thier Broker's list.

Scam status is primarily determined by FPA Traders Court cases. It usually takes 3 separate cases ending in guilty votes.

Back