GUILTY Case# 2016-022 | Mikek vs 500option.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that 500option.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 77 98.7%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First of all, according to scamadviser.com, there are 15 other websites shared on the server used by this "500option.com" and the website owner info is hidden, this is the first red flag since no legitimate broker be afraid to list that info. Furthermore, why would this "500option.com" share a website with for example, "watertowerbucketboys.com" whom at the moment is utilizing 100% or the available server's bandwidth?

Second, the website "500option.com" is too deathly slow and too problematic to be a legitimate broker website.

And finally, since this "500option.com" website is registered in the US, it may be a good idea to file a complaint against these con artists with the SEC ( Securities and Exchange Commision):

https://www.sec.gov/complaint.shtml

Conclusion: this "500option.com" is most likely a fly by night boiler room scam, about as important as a imaginary toupee at a BBB convention. (bald and blind brokers)

BEWARE!

Sorry for the cliche, but when are people going to learn: If it sounds too good to be true, it inevitably IS! Guilty!

When a broker keeps asking for money, that alone is red flag that they are not legit. My heart goes out to you, Mikek. I hope you'll get your money back. Please check your Inbox later. I will send you a message soon.

Mikek, I haven't found a way to send a private message to fpa members. If interested, send me an email. I want to offer a bit of help. leticiaatrunestone.net

When a broker keeps asking for money, that alone is red flag that they are not legit. My heart goes out to you, Mikek. I hope you'll get your money back. Please check your Inbox later. I will send you a message soon.
Would also love to hear your advice!

Why do people always offer private advice? Put it out there so everyone can benefit!

BTW - GUILTY!

Back