GUILTY Case# 2016-062 | ela1954 vs azafx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AzaFx.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 72 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Azafx, Please provide us with information and evidence of your claim of fraud concerning this client, you are correct that pointing a finger calling you a cheater is not enough, but this goes both ways, you must also provide us with detailed evidence of your claim, instead to just pointing your finger back to the client.
if you do not provide us with the required evidence, I am forced to cast a vote in favor for the client.

Broker makes claims and doesn't bother to back them up with any evidence. Seems to me there is no evidence. GUILTY!

ela1954--I want to pass on this one, because the stuff you present is really unclear:
your first exhibit is a bunch of forex positions without any stoploss or takeprofit
[maybe if you could present in a clearer way your transactions with profit/loss it would be easier to see what happened], and your second exhibit looks like a refund(at least in broker's records)[they show a negative number, which makes it look like they refunded something]. I suggest that if you file something with econsumer.gov or CFTC, etc. you make your evidence clearer. If I am just misunderstanding something, I apologise. However, you state that the broker did not return your money to you: based only on that, I would vote GUILTY (but like I said, if you go to an authority you probably will need more than just your bare statement that they did not give you your money back). Good luck to you!--feaisland55

Looks like the small guy is always victimised. Same like my experience with Knight Capital Markets. Will start a thread on their latest scheme using Lion FX Fund as a front to suck in gullible investors and wiping out their account in an instant.

AZAFX is not guilty because if we are guilty then you get too many complains against us you didn't find the complain other then these 4 scam ppls , who try to blackmale us and no forum can take any decision on 1 or two peoples , you didn't find any other complain about us other then these scam ppls, so how can you take any decision against a full operational forex company on behalf of this one person?
Please explain me what kind of forum is this?
is this forum is to blackmale a business mans or borkers like us then its also illegal , who gave you a right to make it guilty on behalf of one complain and ppls who are voting have no complain or account with our company so how they ask us a guilty?

did you ppls think that forex broker made a company less then this lady deposit 2200 USD ???
we will be a guilty if you find a other ppls who have a complain against us , we told you many time these are a 4 ppls group who made a scam in our company and its not compulsory for us to provide you a detail , because you are not our regulated, we will provide a detail only our regulation not any forum other wise we need to make one whole department who only reply a forums like you.
we are a licensed broker not a whitelable or IB so how can we eat a small money like this , without any reason. these ppls get a fraudulent withdraw before with other name and fake accounts , so did you go to pay for our losses???
Please if you make a forum the remember your responsibilities, you can't make any decision on behalf of 1 or 2 ppls against whole company.
hope its enough explanation , or you will not go further or will have a legal way to look after this issue which you create it on behalf of 1 person.

Dear Fallow how you say Guilty without knowing the issue or on behalf of one single person?
that lady is scam and make a fradulant activities, you ppls didn't found any other complain other then this lady so please b careful about your views

Back