GUILTY Case# 2017-050 | kweku vs slstrades.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that SLSTrades.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 93 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kweku

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.slstrades.com

My Case is: I was called in August 2016 by cold call from a British phone to my place in Germany. Me was explained about FX Trading. The alleged Analyst showed me an Index-Chart through remote desktop application Any Desk. He explained good trading opportunity to me and told he can advice me to do successful trades. I opened the account he proposed to me on SLS Trade website.
But after I had opened the account he surprisingly transferred me to a colleague soon.
This brokers Analyst usually calling and showing trading opportunities how to make huge profit if just realizing the idea soon. But always for this it was needed more money on the account. Hence the agent on phone asking obtrusive to transfer more money into the account… immediately. After 3 transfers done via visa-card and some other annoying incidents with my agent, I decided in November 2016 to check about how withdrawal with them works out ... because the opposite way, the way in, it was always easy and fast.
22/03/2017: After I got fulfilled the requirements they asked me before they are able to proceed my withdrawal request, I did a valid withdraw request on 22th March 2017. But this alleged did not appear in their system. So on the 27/03/17 I did withdraw request again.
29/03/2017: Two days later I asked about it and I got the answer the withdrawal request has disappeared in their system. I immediately did an new withdrawal request and the brokers support confirmed that it appears in the system now and they are going to proceed with it. 48 hours later(on weekdays) I still can see the pending withdraw request, so I asked by email to proceed it - but I didn't get an answer. But what I got within this days was three calls with British country code. One of this calls I got to answer. I was offered special offer for to trade FX again. After 6 days I reminded the broker again. But again - no reaction, neither back money nor a reply by e-mail. Some more days later then I got called from SLS Trades. The caller told he is going to proceed my withdraw request now. But what he did was trying a direct debit as my bank later confirmed. Fortunately I had changed my credit card to prepaid card and emptied the Visa-account already so that the scamer got nothing.
17/05/2017: I got a call from Alex, SLSTrades. He wanted to introduce a trading idea to me. He spoke in German… but did many mistakes. I got to know he speaks better Russian and Polish. As I spoke English he did not understand me.
I told him I am not going to open new trades with SLSTrades anymore and that I have pending open withdrawal request since some weeks what SLSTrades ignores.
He explained to me I do have inactive trading account now, because it was not done any action for a certain time – my last trade I closed at 14/02/2017. He explained with a inactive account is a problem to withdraw money. But there are two ways to get my money.
1. With opening 3 Positions, my account will get active account again. After closing the trades I can do withdraw request and will get the money out.
2. SLSTrades would have to deduct 30% Tax from my assets. Then the balance I can get payed out.

He also called an English-speaking woman to explain the terms to me in English, but it was the same nonsensical content as what he told before in German. I asked him to send me an e-mail about this certain terms in English too.
18/05/17: He called again and wanted to know about my decision. I told I did not care about it anymore. I asked him if there is any requirement about the size of the 3 Positions to open.
He told it is 1 Lot each.
I asked: What about the Tax – tax is normally not due on the balance but only on the profit and anyway it’s not the broker in England who has to deduct the Tax. It’s me who have to state my profit to the German revenue office. He told from the 30% it’s about 20% for SLS Trades. So, I think it is rather a fee and not a tax Alex was speaking about.
I told him I will get back to him about my decision and that he has not to call me again.
But some hours later already he called again asking If I did the decision. He told now the decision has done soon in this week. After a payout will not be possible anymore.
I checked the terms from the SLS Trades site, but couldn’t find the certain terms what Alex was trying to explain to me.
18/05/17 I wrote e-mail to Alex requesting “Can you give me the place where I can find the withdrawal limitations, what you mentioned in the letter, in the original terms documents on your homepage?”
23/05/2017: Alex called me asking about my decicion concern his proposal – I told I sent e-email to him what I did’t get answered yet. He told he did’t get my mail and asked me to resend it. He announced to call back then same day.
But he didn’t neither call back nor reply the e-mail.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by SLS Trades is a scam broker on 04/28/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 03/21/17 the last contact was on 05/22/17

Details: the company just ignored my e-mails requests

Company representatives' emails: SLS Trade <support@slstrade.com>
Backoffice <backoffice@SLSTrades.com>
Alex Alvesh <inv.alexalvesh@gmail.com>

Attachments

• InterGlobal, DetailedStatement.htm
    29.4 KB · Views: 7
  • withdrawal request form.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 5
  • SLS Trade, withdrawal request over 3700 €, 29.03.17.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Account withdrawal limitations.pdf
    191.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Re About your withdraw request on the account 400231.eml
    81.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I see they've not only been in touch, but are trying to get you to pay money for taxes

I'm sending a formal FPA invitation now. Please let me know early next week whether or not you've heard anything new from them.

Hello Admin,
I have to tell you that SLS Trades didn't get back to me since the case was opened - neither by call nor by e-mail.

As I read the cases put forward it is very obvious the fraud companies all seem to use the same misleading processes. I am also one who believed the professional talk they gave me. If I can assist in closing these unprofessional and illegal companies and the people who work for them down. I will do anything to bring them to justice, but never pay an up front fee ever again!

Is it too late to try for a chargeback? Explain the case to the bank, to the card company, and sometimes they will let you do this within a year. I'm happy you didn't let him get more money from you. I am sick of these scams. This is our hard earned money! Karma! It will get them all eventually.

Guilty! These are professional scammers you are dealing with, no interest in anything except getting hold of your money and keeping it!! When they leave this scamming company they move to another scamming company stating on their CV how well they performed in taking other peoples money. Very bad people without any morals. Guilty!

Is it too late to try for a chargeback? Explain the case to the bank, to the card company, and sometimes they will let you do this within a year.

I checked about reporting issues with VISA acceptance partners to visa. But I realised VISA doesn't offer any service therefore. Nervertheless I send a request to a service e-mail adress - but I didn't get an answer from VISA.
Futhermore I also informed myself at the bank issued the credit card. Me was told it's not possible to do a backtranser of the money and they told Visa company only offer this money transfer service but not care complaints about their acceptance parters. Such cases I can report to police and also could mandate a lawer.
By the way I reported the case to police and the report was forwarded to district attorney's office. But the police office also told me, I not have to expect to get any money back -> it's lost.

Not a single entity which should be protecting us won't lift a finger to help us out. We have been hung out to dry by the entities which could be arresting these scammers. They know who they are and know where they are but won't do anything because their palms are getting greased by the scammers.

Back