GUILTY Case# 2017-053 | DavidK vs midasglobe.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that MidasGlobe.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 106 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guilty, quite plainly obvious! A so-called broker who sends an email asking you to stop blackmailing them, then refuses to supply fund transfer details to prove they have sent money, is clearly just a bunch of con men (probably youngsters having a go at this very popular and easy scam) and they should go to Jail !!!

This broker certainly looks guilty. One thing about this case looks strange to me though. The language used in the email from Midasglobe to FPA is perfect English, however the language used in all other emails quoted by DavidK is very poor. Something is not very clear here.

There should be an island somewhere in the Arctic where one, maybe two blades of grass grow and that is where these kind of scammers are made to live for at least 5 ... maybe 8 years and they eat only what they can grow. People have to demand their governments address these crooks and not allow them to operate in their countries. Some governments are starting to do this but it seems to be a slow process .. it should not be. The only thing that should happen is a quick check to see if they are regulated and meet the legal criterion, and if they are not, somehow their internet capabilities should be blocked out. It should be law in all countries that ALL brokers be made to put their client's money in trust with no access to it for company operations. They should have at least 5 surprise inspections per year by regulators and if found in any violation concerning the client's money or trading platforms then their license revoked and this revoking extended to all Directors and brokers working in the company. I wonder how many scammers there would be if this were implemented?

Im really sorry bou ur ordeal, David. Its quite unfortunate! In this business impostors are out to rip u off. Im glad it was nt a big amount. But pls try to do a thorough dd background check on any broker before doing business with em. I wouldnt deal with a broker offering me bonuses. Its not abt making profits on trades, its bou gettin ur money out. I ve been in ur shoes so I kno hw it hurts. I learned my lessons as a result. Like they say, once beaten twice shy. If it doesnt kill u wil make u stronger bro. Im sure ur wiser now. There're a bunch of good reliable brokers out there depending on wht u looking for in a broker. Once again brace urself

How hard can it be to send an email to FPA with a copy of the transferred funds? This will clear the name of the broker , raise a good reputation and finish this issue , but they don't want to do it, and this only shows that they are GUILTY. I did some research and they don't have a regulation and not even a license or a registered address, even the leverage is not big deal....please traders ,nobody is perfect but lets try to keep our money safe.

Sounds just like a typical scam, no address on the website, no mention about regulation, no attempt to even return a portion of your money and string you along, just bare faced brazen response to your emails.
Guilty, and I am insulting scum to compare them to scum!

Back