GUILTY Case# 2017-114 | thegyptianist vs teramusu.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Teramusu.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 95 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thegyptianist

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.teramusu.com

My Case is: heard about the cryptocurrency and I thought I want to try it, this company i found on google teramusu.com its a company located in lithuania or vanuatu but they are actually in bulgaria i think they said they have a program that can predict the market and they won’t risk any of their customers money and I decided to try it out they called me and I deposited 250 US dollars and opened account then the account manager called me his name is tom bailey and he said we will put this money on long term after month from starting to the account he said because you can’t afford to lose it i was inexperienced in this trade so I said ok and he then said how much do you want and I said I want 100 thousand dollars and he said if you deposit 10 thousand dollars I can get you 100 thousand dollars in two months and good news I will be able to give you a bonus 5000 dollars on your account so I did deposit 10 thousand dollars and later he gave me one of his friends i think called mr green he said let’s move your account and he started telling me how to trade and I he wanted me to add more money but I said no I won’t add anymore and I won that day and my account was 21000 the next day I traded with tom bailey and he made me lose and my account was at 11000 after that I decided to withdraw my money but he didn’t allow me to so I asked him why he said there is a trading volume that I must comlete in order to be able to withdraw so I said that I didn’t want that my friends trade and withdraw at the same time He said that you accepted the bonus and the bonus comes with a trading volume i told him that you didn’t tell me anything about this trading volume he said the paper you signed on says so I told him no it doesn’t so he sent me the paper and I found that it says so so I told him that the paper i signed on didn’t not involve any trading volume of any kind so he said to me do you want your money or not if you want your money you need to start trading so i asked when can I withdraw my money hebsaid after the trading volume 200 thousand dollars I said ok and I started trading untill I finished this trading volume so I asked him to withdraw money as he said after I finish trading volume 200 k and then he said no the trading volume is 600 thousand i said you told me that it’s only 200 thousand you lied to me he said no its the paper I said ok because I was winning money but after that he started to make me lose money and he didn’t call me for a week or more and after finishing 300 thousand trading volume i said i finished half the trading volume you should let me withdraw he said no i was really sad and crying and disappointed so I asked the support team to help me and if I can call someone else to get my money back they refused and I found him tom bailey calling me and he said if I didn’t stop doing this he would lose my money and never call me again I lost all the money and my account now is at 6000 dollars so I decided to go to the bank and submit a scam report and they blocked my account after that and said they won’t help me and yesterday someone called me and said he can give me 5000 thousand if I went to the bank and declined the scam complaint that i made i told him that the scam complain won’t be removed unless I get all my money back and as the account manager tom bailey once said to me that he would lose my money and never call me again I will make your company go bankrupt he said you knew there is a risk of losing your money i said no I didn’t tom didn’t tell me he said he won’t risk my money because he’s a professional and he work for a living and he has analysts who analyze the market very well and they tell him exactly what will happen and he actually made me some but then he made lose it he said you signed the paper I said no I didn’t this paper I haven’t seen before why would I sign on anything that would prevent me from withdrawing my money any time I want he said you did i said no I didn’t you lied to me and you manipulated me and I found on many websites that you’re a scam he said anyway I will call you tomorrow meaning today if I decline the scam comlain he will give me 5000 I said the complain will not be declined unless I get my money back the same amount I deposited 10 thousand us dollars And 250 he said it will be a long time i said that I will write on every forex scam website that i can find and I will mark your company as a scam and then not only you will lose 10 k but you will lose it all

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by thegyptianist on 10/30/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 09/23/17 the last contact was on 10/31/17

Details: the lying account manager said they cant let me withdraw because the bonus and the trading volume that he said I signed which I didn’t and after that they said they will not help me because I filed a scam complaint at my bank

Company representatives' emails: Lia Morgan <support@teramusu.com>

Attachments

• F298BA8F-9BF1-433F-BD55-E80C5F4A0C88.png
    680 KB · Views: 4
  • E6EAC607-9B51-49D7-B16E-93DD8C30D575.png
    262.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 01568CB2-DF7E-4217-AFAD-327351C1DA70.jpeg
    156.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 26FB1DBB-163E-4315-B746-F9E027AB89CA.jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 30446793-7FC0-4587-9A8E-594260E72FA9.png
    307.8 KB · Views: 3
I've just send a formal FPA invitation to Teramusu to come and join your Scam Alerts thread. Please post an update on Wednesday to let me know if you've heard anything new from them.

I just wanna point out that they actually called and said they will give me 5000 if I decline the scam complaint at my bank

I've just send a formal FPA invitation to Teramusu to come and join your Scam Alerts thread. Please post an update on Wednesday to let me know if you've heard anything new from them.
Scammers won’t answer because they’re scammers please tell me when will the case be open for voting

I'm giving them until Wednesday to answer. If you report no progress by then, your case moves to Open Cases. Voting will begin the following week.

I'm giving them until Wednesday to answer. If you report no progress by then, your case moves to Open Cases. Voting will begin the following week.
Today is Wednesday and I didn’t get any calls from them but I sent them email and this is what they said

Attachments

• BD1DB407-EE67-481A-9C80-5D5B7292AB08.png
    BD1DB407-EE67-481A-9C80-5D5B7292AB08.png
    125.7 KB · Views: 5
  • CD4E6D5A-E15C-41EB-A4F4-5DB7B7F22CFA.png
    CD4E6D5A-E15C-41EB-A4F4-5DB7B7F22CFA.png
    129.9 KB · Views: 6
Back