• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Has anyone heard of Champion trader evolution system black ops 3.0 and tried it

kuunald

Recruit
Hi all,
I am new in this forum. I am sorry if I have posted this question in the wrong section. I am asking a question about binary options trading systems. I want to know if any one knows or has bought this system. It is called champion trader evolution system. They are showing outrageous profit claims.

Those profits are achievable but the consistency they are showing is a red flag. I was considering buying this system, however I don't see a single review on the system in the whole internet. It is natural to see at least one review if the system is making like $7000 a week. At least if I bought the system and got that much profit I will post a review on a forum telling people that I am getting profit from the system and recommend them the product.

But this system does not have any review at all. That is a bit strange for me. The second thing is that it is very expensive. The price tag is $1995 and only one option to pay it is by bank transfer to the account they send details for after we talk to them on skype or call.
Also the claims of such profits are in their weekly videos on youtube. But, he doesn't show any trading account screen shots or login to his account on the video and prove the results.

Only thing he does is verbally states how much profit the system has generated in the last week. Has anyone checked this system, or are using this product, or even have view on the product by looking at the website. I would highly appreciate it. I know earning money in forex and binary options requires work and knowledge and I am slowly but surely getting it. However, If I can generate money with a system along with learning it would be better. This is the only reason I am searching for a system that works.

Thank you in advance for all of the replies,
Regards,

Hope this straight forward no BS answer helps: Forget it....There is no such sure-winning system out there. You will be 101% scammed

I believe you already know the answer to your own question by posting: "....the consistency they are showing is a red flag. I was considering buying this system, however I don't see a single review on the system in the whole internet."

Does this amazing item have a website?

Personally, I'm holding out for the SuperMegaGigaTurboUltraProfitClassifiedSecretArtificalIntelligenceNoLossProfitSystem. :p

Definitely looks deceptive - goes on about the forex market being 4 trillion a day. This is true, but most is exchanges between banks. Retail forex is a small part of the total. From what I can tell, most or all binary options brokers never pass trades on to any real market.

No verifiable trading records. Just wild claims of massive profits.

Wow! Make a 70% return in 60 seconds. For some reason, they don't mention that you can also make a 100% loss in 60 seconds.

98% winners trying to predict within 60 seconds - give me a break! There's no software on the planet with that level of accuracy on the one minute time frame.

I really need to quit my day job and see how many people I can sell a bridge to.

Agree. First off, no where does it give a price without calling. Big red flag. If you called and were told $1995 bigger red flag. There are many other systems out there for a lot less. Ie option bot about $120 and many for free. Better to take your $1995 and try binary options yourself.
Some free ones to try wall-street-exposed.com, binaryrush.com, binaryoptionmagnet.com
Not endorsing them only giving websites.
Free to try

Be careful even of free ones. Some will try to push you to specific brokers.

Yes! I spoke with the guy on the phone and I could tell they were nothing but conmen. I almost fell for it. They charge $995.00 They have an account with bank of America in which you have to wire funds into their account or just go to your local Bank of America with their account number and deposit funds. I did a google search on Simon Johanson and he is actually a nationally known conman. Just view this link and you will know who this guy is. ( Thank God for Internet!! ) Veteran Conman Simon J Hill, AKA Simon Johansson | Nasty and Vicious Comments

Back