Hello everyone, I'm new.Thank you

Well hello there newbie. I do not know if this is a joke but this cimmunity is united as one and it means that we all have to soeak the same language in here or type the same language. Welcome to the forum and fell free to ask any questions that you may have so that you can be helped, It is good to ask for help.

Welcome newbie. Here are some things that I think that you should know. The first thing you need to do is familiarise yourself with the forums. Navugate through the whole site and make sure you knew what is where. That is the first step. Always go through the threads to learn more about forex. Do not skip anything.

Welcome to forex. Just make sure that you learn as much as possible. knowledge is power in forex. When you have all the knowledge that you needthen you will make it big. Do not be overconfident and take high risks. Take things easy and do not rush into making wreckless decisions. All newbies need to know this before they start.

Hi! It's great to have a new member with us. But if you don't communicate in English, few people only will understand you. Now the translators are very much advanced and improved, I don't think there will be any problem with that. Good luck in learning both the forum and English!

Welcome newbie. Here are some things that I think that you should know. The first thing you need to do is familiarise yourself with the forums. Navugate through the whole site and make sure you knew what is where. That is the first step. Always go through the threads to learn more about forex. Do not skip anything.
Good advice.

Its nice to meet you new trader. As you start your trading journey remember that this is a community for al traders. If you have any questions or ideas you can head over to the threads that fit the description. There are quite a lot of the but you should start off in the beginners section. Take your time because it will be better that way.

Back