Hello Everyone

Moto

Recruit
A very good friend in the social network advised me to come and join this forum and learn more about currency trading through being informed on the current issues and robots, best brokers, and not forgetting the best currency pairs to get trading with. I hope it will take a shorter time to realize my full potential in this market through some of your apropos advice and direction in forex market. Thank you.

A very good friend in the social network advised me to come and join this forum and learn more about currency trading through being informed on the current issues and robots, best brokers, and not forgetting the best currency pairs to get trading with. I hope it will take a shorter time to realize my full potential in this market through some of your apropos advice and direction in forex market. Thank you.

Hello Moto,

A very good decision to join FPA. Welcome and let'ss share ideas. Good luck

i think don,t begin trade in real account. you should make a demo account as a first step and get a lot of experience and then
start trading in real account

Seems your friend is a good trader when he advised you to join this forum, FPA is a great review website, learning Forex knowledge and community. You would be a great trader as your friend :D

Babypips is good, but I think Forex Military School covers all of that and more.

Back