Hello fellow traders!

Hello all

I am new to FPA, and been learning to trade for around a year and half.

The trading journey so far has been a great one, and looking forward to developing further and meeting other traders and sharing what we do.

A lot of great stuff on here, so time to get stuck in!

Thanks
Rach

hi and welcome :) I am new too good luck with your journey

Overcoming those distractions are an on-going challenge.
Distractions within Forex has been easier to manage but life distractions is the one that catches me out. Now I tend to accept stepping away for a few days or the week if I have a lot on outside of the norm. Stops me putting pressure on myself and forcing the trades when the mind set is not focused.
There is always another trade around the corner.

yes live is a major distraction! i'm sure it doesnt help that my pc is in our main lounge room so theres so much going on around me all the time, i need an office to hide in i think!

yes live is a major distraction! i'm sure it doesnt help that my pc is in our main lounge room so theres so much going on around me all the time, i need an office to hide in i think!

Ah yea that sounds familiar!
Promised myself an office when I'm full time :)

Nice to meet you here! And good luck to all of us. Just wondering what brings you into trading? What made you to think seriously about such a life path. And what motivates you to be stay on the track? That will be really interesting to hear your stories.

Yeah! It would be very interesting to hear some storues of the traders here.

Is there some topic with that kind of thread on FPA?

Hello! Welcome here!
FPA is the best resource for learning about Forex!
Hope you'll have great time here!

Hello, this is a giant world where you will be surprised every day, read many books and you will get great wisdom too. regards!

Back