Hello fellow traders!

RachelEB

Sergeant
Hello all

I am new to FPA, and been learning to trade for around a year and half.

The trading journey so far has been a great one, and looking forward to developing further and meeting other traders and sharing what we do.

A lot of great stuff on here, so time to get stuck in!

Thanks
Rach

i really want to stick at it this time, i just self doubt a lot so a loosing trade knocks me so far back, its such a mind game, you have to be so head strong.

i really want to stick at it this time, i just self doubt a lot so a loosing trade knocks me so far back, its such a mind game, you have to be so head strong.

Getting the mindset right is a major thing.

Surround yourself with positive people (not hype), have a trading plan with good risk management and if you haven't already check out the Mark Douglas 4 part video series on YT.

Getting the mindset right is a major thing.

Surround yourself with positive people (not hype), have a trading plan with good risk management and if you haven't already check out the Mark Douglas 4 part video series on YT.
thanks for the advice, i will look for that thank you

Nice to meet you here! And good luck to all of us. Just wondering what brings you into trading? What made you to think seriously about such a life path. And what motivates you to be stay on the track? That will be really interesting to hear your stories.

Back