Help Me TFR billed my credit again...

judi64

Recruit
Hello Armies,

It's me again Judi and I need some advice.Remember before that I have a dispute with the owner of Topforexreview EA for my refund? Well she gave me the refund after a week of requesting her but now she charges again my credit card of another $199.On my last e-mail I clearly stated that I don't want to continue my subscription nor be billed again but now she billed me again.I saw some complaint about her on the Internet that she is billing the client $199 for two months before she stop billing them.But honestly her Ea doesn't work but If you complain and ask for refund she just continue giving me another download page which as usual doesn't work.

Call your credit card company. Explain that you had canceled the service and received a refund. Dispute the charge and request a chargeback.

The advantage of a chargeback is that it will not only get the $199 from the company that's charging you, but will also cost them a penalty fee. Avoiding those penalty fees is why a lot of companies are very quick to refund on credit card purchases.

If the first customer service rep at your credit card company isn't helpful, ask to speak to someone in the fraud department. So far, what you have encountered could be called a billing error instead of fraud, but the service agents in the fraud department are often better trained to deal with this sort of situation.

Back