help me with ICOPTION

Ali Hassan

Recruit
I got a call on 21.feb.2016 from +447866174364 he is Arabic Men and he introduced the company and his name as Maher. he requested me if I would like to join them and do trading with them. I told him that I don't have any idea about this business , but he insist to help and I will lose nothing and I can quite any time. he requested my credit card information so he can check wither I can use it for transfer and got the money in future. I give him the details and suddenly I received massage that You have Trx on your Card. USD 500. I told him still I don't decide and want sometime to ask about the company and this type of business. he told don't worry someone will call you and will explain to you everything. I insisted to cancel that and return my money and he agreed and told me within 3 days will get your money , but sadly till date no reimbursement and I sent many massage and tried to call them but I failed to reach them .

requesting from you if any one can help in this matter or can advice.

Thank you.

No history of the given number on net (+447866174364). You must avoid to give credit card details to any person. Now come to solution, You wrote that "help me with ICOPTION". The guy called him self Maher was told you that he is from Icoption? If yes them you talked with customer care of Icoption yet?

Answer me this so I can suggest you more steps to recover your money.

Thank you for your respond.

yes he is working with ICoption and I received call from a lady and she sent me agreement and letter as she want me to admit that I have transfer the 500$ and to send copy of my personnel card.

I refuse that and I ask her to return the money and then she cut the phone. I sent email requesting them
to return my money but no one respond .
I read about Icoption over the internet and I found it Scam and their target is Arabic people mostly.

Call your card's issuing bank immediately. Ask for the fraud department. Explain that the company has provided no service and is refusing to return your money.

Thank you for your respond.

yes he is working with ICoption and I received call from a lady and she sent me agreement and letter as she want me to admit that I have transfer the 500$ and to send copy of my personnel card.

I refuse that and I ask her to return the money and then she cut the phone. I sent email requesting them
to return my money but no one respond .
I read about Icoption over the internet and I found it Scam and their target is Arabic people mostly.

Follow the advice suggested by Pharaoh and keep us update.

Dear ICoption clients this is Ashley Jefferson- Client Complaints officer ICoption, first we are sorry if you had a bad experience with one of our employees and I am her to solve your problem so please write for me your (trading Account number, Name, Email and phone number) and I will contact you as soon as I receive your info. Thanks and best regards

Dear ICoption clients this is Ashley Jefferson- Client Complaints officer ICoption, first we are sorry if you had a bad experience with one of our employees and I am her to solve your problem so please write for me your (trading Account number, Name, Email and phone number) and I will contact you as soon as I receive your info. Thanks and best regards

Yasser soliman
EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: Ashley asked for much more than just your email address. Posting your address publicly like this will get you many emails from people claiming they want to help. Most will really want to steal more money from you.

Instead use the envelope icon in the upper-right hand corner to start a private conversation with Ashley.

Back