Help plz

Reld1953

Recruit
Hello to all guys, this is the first site of forex that I register into, it's nice to get to know a new world and new people who goes around, I knew of this world talking to a friend of mine who is using a demo forex account, forward to it being more experience and get so good a figure more conspicuous to invest. Now as you may have guessed, I'm at the ABC of it, could you give me some advice, where to start? What can I read or watch? Thanks to all

Take it step by step and don't rush into anything or fall for some terrible advertising. As far as demo is concerned, I advise against it as it can be a huge trap and give you wrong confidence. When I started to trade, I skipped demo and opened a micro account which I funded with $200 and I only trade 0.01 lots.

Most will disagree with this approach of learning, but I actually learned and viewed it as an investment into my education. They way you approach it is entirely up to you. I just want to point out that the popular advice is often the wrong one as the majority does fail as a trader.

This is no meant to discourage you, it is reality. Take your time to learn how to trade and don't worry about earning for now. You need a deep foundation to grow from and trading successfully requires time, discipline and patience. Remember there is no right or wrong approach, just a good one and a bad one.

Back