Help recover my deposit from fxumi.com

Good morning to all! 48 hs and I got my money on the bank account! I guess Joseph got his money too, but left us in the dark about it.

It's overstepping a little to assume that just because 1 problem is fixed, all problems are fixed.

Good morning to all! 48 hs and I got my money on the bank account! I guess Joseph got his money too, but left us in the dark about it.

For the sake of order, can you show us a screenshot from your bank statement as well.

It is also possible that you are a representative of this company, no offence.

Hi all, I respect the job you all are doing here at the forum, but what would be my win showing you my bank statement? I´ve got my money and wanted to share this with you. Thast´s all. If it´s really important for you, I can do it, no problem and no offense either. Let me know.

Hi I have account in universal markets too! I had asked to withdraw all my money on 10 Nov 2014. I have not received my money till Now (2nd Dec 2014).
Alexa reply my email on 28 Nov 2014 will look into it (I have attached Alexa reply email). I hope can received my money this few days. I will updated if I received my money.
UMI.PNG

Login: 2100027649
Investor: Xtk2etK

Hi all, I respect the job you all are doing here at the forum, but what would be my win showing you my bank statement? I´ve got my money and wanted to share this with you. Thast´s all. If it´s really important for you, I can do it, no problem and no offense either. Let me know.

No offense, but your story sounds too good to be true...

There are people who can't withdraw much smaller amounts and you come from nowhere stating that you have managed to withdrew $50K.

If this broker is so good, then why they are not paying these people? if you want to help, contact their support and ask why they are not paying these guys.

No offense, but your story sounds too good to be true...

There are people who can't withdraw much smaller amounts and you come from nowhere stating that you have managed to withdrew $50K.

If this broker is so good, then why they are not paying these people? if you want to help, contact their support and ask why they are not paying these guys.

To be honest, you have made me lose the patience. I can opt to stop answering in this post but i can see an interesting case here. where is Joseph? Why the inverter pass does not work for timckf? I don't mean they don't have a problem but their history is not more reliable than my own. or yes?
I don't care if you think that this broker is good or bad but i have noticed that it is very easy to everybody sully the image of any broker if it falls into the wrong hands and be used in malicious activities.

I don't have to contact no one about this. why you don't do it?

To be honest, you have made me lose the patience. I can opt to stop answering in this post but i can see an interesting case here. where is Joseph? Why the inverter pass does not work for timckf? I don't mean they don't have a problem but their history is not more reliable than my own. or yes?
I don't care if you think that this broker is good or bad but i have noticed that it is very easy to everybody sully the image of any broker if it falls into the wrong hands and be used in malicious activities.

I was able to login yesterday. I am not able to login now. I think they saw my complain here and disable to login.

No one has made you to contact anyone as no one has made you to pop up here and share your story.

As anyone who comes here with a complaint we are asking him for evidences, you decided to share you story about how wonderful this broker is- so you have to prove this as well, otherwise, I don't believe that anyone will take you seriously. You can be a true satisfied client as well as a representative of this broker as imposer.

Timcfk, go ahead and open your own thread here in Scam Alerts.

Jeffthomas, it's naturally a bit suspicious when a brand new account pops up to defend a broker. Considering how many members the FPA has, the ratio of new accounts vs accounts that predate a complaint leaping to a company's defense is staggeringly high.

Back