Hi everyone, I'm human alright. What's new in this game?

NEWMAN

Recruit
Hi everyone. Just joined the forum. I'm extremely new to forex, haven't ever traded demo. Thing is I'm leaving the country where I am currently and intend to return to my native country in the next 3-4 weeks before I devote myself to this thing called fx trading fully.
I'm very interested in choosing a market maker broker who will help bring my plans to fruition. This involves learning to trade the news and learning to trade technically using pivot points as well as learning to trade divergence.
Any advice concerning any of these will be highly appreciated.

Best wishes to everyone.

Although there are definitely differences between paper trading and live trading, you definitely should practice paper trading. If nothing else, it will familiarize you with the broker's platform and help you avoid making silly mistakes when your trading goes live. (Am I the only one who hit the "sell' button instead of the "close" button in MetaTrader when first trying to close out a position?)

I'm not too far ahead of you. I've been paper trading for almost 2 months and am preparing to put some real money on the table if my strategies can withstand another week of testing.

Back